The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesleyann do you mean the bump pics after birth?? Just cos i CANNOT believe what mine looked like after its kinda sad huh :lol:

Even having a baby in your 20s is kinda like giving up some of your childhood, i dont think i have grown up enough...although i LOVE being a mummy and i've been with my OH for 6yrs and we did want a baby soon. But you do lose a few friends as they are in such different places...

I think i'm feeling sad my little girl is growing up so fast its crazy!!! :shrug:

Lesleyann do you mean the bump pics after birth?? Just cos i CANNOT believe what mine looked like after its kinda sad huh :lol:

Even having a baby in your 20s is kinda like giving up some of your childhood, i dont think i have grown up enough...although i LOVE being a mummy and i've been with my OH for 6yrs and we did want a baby soon. But you do lose a few friends as they are in such different places...

I think i'm feeling sad my little girl is growing up so fast its crazy!!! :shrug:

i have pre preg almost every week preg including just a few days before i gave birth and my gran has her wedding pictures of me the day before i did give birth lol, 3 or 4 days after birth belly pictures lol

I love love love being a mummy but i was very mature and grown up most of the time before. But i do agree you no longer have a party life if you had one ect.

If any wants to see the pictures pm me your e-mail :thumbup: ill try and have them all sorted at some point tomorrow, and ill take one tomorrow to show 5 months on lol

Ha ha i could do them too though they are not so pretty :rofl:

Yea i didnt even ever go out i dont really like drinking i much prefer going for meals thats why it shocked me :lol:

Ha ha i could do them too though they are not so pretty :rofl:

Yea i didnt even ever go out i dont really like drinking i much prefer going for meals thats why it shocked me :lol:

i was ok till about 1week before i gave birth then the smark monster hit me and i looked a bit like a map lol

I'm just hoping I don't get stretch marks too bad. I always heard, though, that they're basically hereditary and my mom had them and my sisters had them... Maybe I'll be lucky? Haha, doubt it. I'm just afraid cuz OH is not a fan on stretch marks on the belly so I don't want him to think I look worse!

I'm sure I'll have terrible strechmarks... my mom's were SO bad.. :dohh:

& tacoturtle, don't even complain start talking about the weather.. i live in NY and don't want to hear about lovely cali weather :nope:

I'm just hoping I don't get stretch marks too bad. I always heard, though, that they're basically hereditary and my mom had them and my sisters had them... Maybe I'll be lucky? Haha, doubt it. I'm just afraid cuz OH is not a fan on stretch marks on the belly so I don't want him to think I look worse!

Don't worry my OH hates pregnant bellies all together so if I did get pg he'll be repulsed by me for months! :(

Hey ladies. I've been missing a while and trying to catch up. lol.

Don't even get me started on the weather. I live in upper wisconsin, about 5 miles off the WI/Upper Michigan border and it's already snowed...twice. It's terrible. I absolutely hate winter and when it's cold and snowy in October, it irritates me. lol.

I see we have some new faces, so welcome to our own little thread. :)

As for the whole birth discussion, I haven't had an epidural at all yet. When I wanted to get one when I was in labor with Aiden, I was already 9cm and ready to push. When I wanted one with Mady, the nurse told me to wait 10 minutes to see how I progressed (I was 4 cm) and by the time she checked again I was 7cm, so I didn't even have time to get one. I did get Stadol, however. I wish I could do a water birth but I don't think they're all that common in the US yet and I'm not sure if I could handle it.

I got strech marks with both kids, but the ones from Aiden are not all that noticable anymore and the ones from Mady are starting to lighten, too. I don't even care about the strech marks, I just want my stomach to not look so much like jello. It *almost* puts me off from having another one. But nt quite. :rofl:

I've got stretch marks on my hips (I had a huge growth spurt between ages 9 and 10) so I'll probably get stretch marks on my bump, too!

Sophie, I'm sure your boyfriend loves you enough to get over his aversion to preggo bumps once you've got one of your own!

Gosh, I didn't realize so many ladies lived up north! I do remember freezing-cold days in other states, but I always found them to be romantic in some way. :blush: Honestly, I'd rather be someplace like NY or the UK... I'm not digging the California attitude. I'm originally from Virginia, and the states are polar opposites :dohh:

Hey ladies. I've been missing a while and trying to catch up. lol.

Don't even get me started on the weather. I live in upper wisconsin, about 5 miles off the WI/Upper Michigan border and it's already snowed...twice. It's terrible. I absolutely hate winter and when it's cold and snowy in October, it irritates me. lol.

I see we have some new faces, so welcome to our own little thread. :)

As for the whole birth discussion, I haven't had an epidural at all yet. When I wanted to get one when I was in labor with Aiden, I was already 9cm and ready to push. When I wanted one with Mady, the nurse told me to wait 10 minutes to see how I progressed (I was 4 cm) and by the time she checked again I was 7cm, so I didn't even have time to get one. I did get Stadol, however. I wish I could do a water birth but I don't think they're all that common in the US yet and I'm not sure if I could handle it.

I got strech marks with both kids, but the ones from Aiden are not all that noticable anymore and the ones from Mady are starting to lighten, too. I don't even care about the strech marks, I just want my stomach to not look so much like jello. It *almost* puts me off from having another one. But nt quite. :rofl:

the jelly belly that slightly over hangs ?? lol i was watching a tv and they call it a mushroom top :growlmad: because if you have your jeans to low you look like a mushroom :growlmad: talk about nocking the confidence of people.

my belly is still some way mushroom lol and im still like 28lbs over what i was pre-preg :dohh:

oh and no epi for me i was 8/9cm when i got to hospital so not time/ to far along gas and air only :dohh:

Eurgh I know I'll have stretchmarks cos I get them soo easily, I shot up 11 inches in a few years and was constantly growing so I have already on my hips and upper thighs, however I used to be really skinny and I have a bit of a 'mushroom top' (as you put it)already so hopefully I don't have that much tummy stretching to do!

On another note, has anyone seen Julie and Julia? I watched it last night and it was soo sad, she can't have kids and was looking at all these prams with such sadness, I started crying!

i had Smarks on my legs and very faint ones on my boobs lol before getting preg i now have them on my belly thighs some behind my knee caps :cry: they do look alot better than they did tough and i do admit at about 8weeks i put on a bikini and off i went swimming at butlins with my bubba..

There not Stretch marks there mummy marks :thumbup: everyone needs to remember that when they have children :thumbup:

oh and morning :coffee:

EDIT:: the whole mushroom top is what someone said on the tv show this morning :dohh: when they where trying to make people feel better about how they look

Good morning!

OH's sister told me that it's best to start using cocoa butter or whatever you choose to combat stretch marks right away, as it helps keep skin moisturized from the get-go.

I have a friend who had her baby girl in the summer of 2008. This past summer she was in bikinis and you can't even tell she was ever pregnant (except for the baby on her hip :haha:)

Good morning!

OH's sister told me that it's best to start using cocoa butter or whatever you choose to combat stretch marks right away, as it helps keep skin moisturized from the get-go.

I have a friend who had her baby girl in the summer of 2008. This past summer she was in bikinis and you can't even tell she was ever pregnant (except for the baby on her hip :haha:)

i used palmers cocoa butter did not help one bit its sad to say no matter what you do if your ment to get mummy marks you will, there was many debates on the mummy mark cream and most people who used it got the marks same as those who did time and at some point it as more people who did not use the creams who did not get mummy marks, but Bio-oil is good for after appaently i have not tryied i dont have £15 a week spare to keep buying it just to have my belly look a bit better, if other people dont like my belly then dont have to look :thumbup:

Yeah I heard Bio-Oil doesn't stop you getting them, but makes them fades loads quicker afterwards..

£15 a week is what, almost thirty US dollars? That's expensive! I completely agree that if somebody doesn't like how I look they can look away!

So, my period is three days late, so I peed on a stick and... negative. Grrr... I wish it would just show up rather than play hide-and-seek with me.

£15 a week is what, almost thirty US dollars? That's expensive! I completely agree that if somebody doesn't like how I look they can look away!

So, my period is three days late, so I peed on a stick and... negative. Grrr... I wish it would just show up rather than play hide-and-seek with me.

yeah its quite expensive for an oil lol

and aww its horrible when it plays hide-and-seek i want a period lol OMG how bad is that lol ive not had one since Lo cant wait to get this stupid Depo out of my body :growlmad:

I used bio oil ALL the way through and i also was wearing a size 12 from 12 weeks until the end and i got them ALL the way up my legs and on by bum :dohh: But not much on my tummy WTF??

I used bio oil ALL the way through and i also was wearing a size 12 from 12 weeks until the end and i got them ALL the way up my legs and on by bum :dohh: But not much on my tummy WTF??

omg i forgot the bum :dohh: then again maybe thats because i dont have to see my bum :shrug:

Stretches on your bum too?! Goodness, my bum's already huge :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g