The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so excited tomorrow :D.

Should be getting my £100 and my new phone, and going shopping thats if nothing pisses our plans up the wall..Ill be gutted if it doesn't happen tomorrow, but then again theres always Saturday :)

How is everyone? x

Im so excited tomorrow :D.

Should be getting my £100 and my new phone, and going shopping thats if nothing pisses our plans up the wall..Ill be gutted if it doesn't happen tomorrow, but then again theres always Saturday :)

How is everyone? x

Hey everyone! im almost 18 years old. (one more month, woo!)
anndddd im wtt with my fiance until i'm in my 20's.
but it all depends on financial situations. if its not good then, we'll wait longer
& if its good when I'm 19 and we both have steady incomes & reliable jobs/careers, we mighttt try then.
i dunno tho
but yeah!
hi everyone !!! :)

Grrr..Need to rant!!

Im so annoyed at OH, i dont know whether he's lied to me or not. Yesterday he told me the guy for the weight bench was coming and then he didn't show up, now i dont know who to blame that on.

And then he had £40 in his bank and spent that on his halloween costume instead of saving that for our promised spree..I dont know theres still hope of the guy coming to collect the weight bench still but something tells me he's lied to me about selling it when he hasn't really.

Its just all these promises, promises about the shoes/phone (i know its not his fault but he shouldn't really make promises if he cant keep them) and then he promised me a new phone by today and 100 and still nothing..Im so annoyed with him but i put on a brave face to hide it all..

Anyone think im over reacting here?

Grrr..Need to rant!!

Im so annoyed at OH, i dont know whether he's lied to me or not. Yesterday he told me the guy for the weight bench was coming and then he didn't show up, now i dont know who to blame that on.

And then he had £40 in his bank and spent that on his halloween costume instead of saving that for our promised spree..I dont know theres still hope of the guy coming to collect the weight bench still but something tells me he's lied to me about selling it when he hasn't really.

Its just all these promises, promises about the shoes/phone (i know its not his fault but he shouldn't really make promises if he cant keep them) and then he promised me a new phone by today and 100 and still nothing..Im so annoyed with him but i put on a brave face to hide it all..

Anyone think im over reacting here?

My OH has pulled stuff like this, and claimed to have "forgotten" or he simply thinks it's "no big deal". Really, I just don't think guys understand us ladies very well. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you, but you have to let him know that he did so that stuff like this doesn't happen in the future!

Thanks TacoTurtle :)

Ohhh..Well what do you know..No phone and the bench guy has "supposidly" vanished..Oh how convenient *Sarcasm* :growlmad:

That means i have to wait until xmas for a new phone in like a month and twenty something days..Gah i dunno why i bother with boys sometimes lol :laugh2:

Thanks TacoTurtle :)

Ohhh..Well what do you know..No phone and the bench guy has "supposidly" vanished..Oh how convenient *Sarcasm* :growlmad:

That means i have to wait until xmas for a new phone in like a month and twenty something days..Gah i dunno why i bother with boys sometimes lol :laugh2:

Don't you sometimes wish they weren't so cute?! I hate it when OHs pull stuff like that, but we all goof up sometimes, I suppose.

Hope all's well with you two :hugs:

I'm sorry! I hate when they do things like that... yesterday my OH's brother was over and they took my car up to put gas in it... he came back and said he didn't have my debit card but already put gas in the CAR!!! I gave him the card and he left, but didnt' come back. FORGOT to tell me he was going to show his brother around town. In my new car. OK.

I totally know what you mean.

My OH has been oddly supportive of me lately... I mean, I had a rotten weekend (mom's in the hostpital, my house got TP'd, I've got midterms to take care of and work's been complete madness!) but things have been more relaxed today and he's still going out of his way to do things for me. It's nice!

He's been doing a lot of talking about us living in Florida for a few months when he moves out there next summer, and he's been talking about "our house" and "our kids" and being generally sweet and broody. :haha: After my m/c in July we teetered off course and nearly hated each other, but now that we're back on track he's been absolutely amazing! :happydance:

Anywho... enough about my OH :blush:

How are all you ladies doing?

Hey :hi: I hate waiting for no.2 and then it makes me feel bad that i dont appreciate my girl now :lol:

thats what i feel like, i love my little girl to bits but i just miss the preparing for the newbaby and the excitment and the baby inside :lol:!!

Yea i even hated being pregnant but now i miss the kicks :lol: But i feel so guilty to want another one :cry:

OMG me too i keep looking at my bump and thinking that really it was soooo nice and i hated it at the time :lol: I'm so determined to love every tiny little bit next time :lol:

Whats your reason for waiting if you dont mind me asking :blush:

Welcome girlies xx :hugs:

I think its completely normal to miss being pregnant.. it's a major body and hormone change.. and plus it's natural for women :flower:

Hiya! I thought I would introduce myself on this forum as it was brought to my attention My real name is Melissa! :) I'm 17, turning 18 in June. OH and I will be looking to purchase a house in January (I will be done with high school). I will be going to college in August 2010, and graduating in 2012 from nursing school. I'm looking forward to starting a family, but right now, I feel buying a house is the next step in OH and I's relationship, and I'm okay with that! :)

:hi: :hi:

Thats awesome hun, there are tons of people here to enjoy the wait with :)

OMG me too i keep looking at my bump and thinking that really it was soooo nice and i hated it at the time :lol: I'm so determined to love every tiny little bit next time :lol:

Whats your reason for waiting if you dont mind me asking :blush:

My reasons are OH doesn't want other for 4 years or more - financial reasons I still live with my parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back