The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies. It's so hard for me to keep up with the conversation over here. I just thought I'd pop my head in for a bit.

We're taking exams next week. In 3 days. It should be interesting.
Good luck to all of you.

to you as well hun x

:happydance: im sooo happy i just brought my laptop well i paid part and the oh paid part as my xmas pressie :happydance: £225 320gb hd, 4gb ram 2Ghz processor built in webcam, memory card reader :happydance:

Also my depo runs out on the 11th got some Bcp to get me past xmas and kick start periods again :thumbup:

See i liked exams more :blush: Not the working for them just that i always got better marks in them :lol: Am glad i dont have any to do for a while i hated exams. My Law exams were hell though i never want to repeat that experience i'd take my highers anyday...though i didnt study so thats prob the reason :rofl:

Good Luck to you all in your exams!!!!!

Also OMFG jealous i want to go to florida :hissy:

See i liked exams more :blush: Not the working for them just that i always got better marks in them :lol: Am glad i dont have any to do for a while i hated exams. My Law exams were hell though i never want to repeat that experience i'd take my highers anyday...though i didnt study so thats prob the reason :rofl:

Good Luck to you all in your exams!!!!!

Also OMFG jealous i want to go to florida :hissy:

if i make a ticker will you be even more jealous? :tease:

i've been dying to use that face... so thank you for the opportunity.
we're excited.. but it's mostly on my credit card and i dont have hte money to pay it off, so it's put us in debt... the vacation better be worth it!

umso random but im doing this stupid diet thing with my mom, its called the soup diet. basically you eat nothing but soup and fruit and veggies for 7 days. its the end of day one and im STARVING!:dohh:

:rofl: you are insane. you are a skinny mini, as far as i can see from facebook.
only soup :shock: oh gosh

wellll its techniacally not like a "lose weight diet" my mom calls it a "cleansing your system" diet, shes making me and my sister do it with her. im not going to last past tomorrow :rofl: i made my boyfriend grilled cheese for dinner and i swear i almost melted at the sight of cheese, i love cheese :rofl: im so pathetic.

Florida will be fun!! When is it that you are going? (sorry I miss everything!)
OH and I are taking a road trip to Missouri over Christmas break. We leave the 28th I think. I'm so excited. But pretty nervous!

Ooh I'd love to go to Florida :)
I've only been to America once and we went for 2.5 weeks, spent a few days in New York, I loved it there, we stayed on Lexington Avenue and it was amazing :) then went down to MA for two weeks, stayed in Chatham, don't know if anyone knows it? It's in Cape Cod, and we visited places like Boston and Plymouth... I want to live in Boston one day, I loved it. And I live right near the Boston in England :D

Is it wrong to wish your boyfriend would stop texting you?:wacko:

Honest, i dont feel well at the minute ive got the most shittest cold in history, look like rudolph and feel like shite :laugh2: and my phones going crazy..Ever since i told him i was ill he wont leave me alone :rofl:..I know he only cares but it is getting to a stage where im just gonna turn off my phone :D

We are leaving for Florida on January 5th and will be there for 8 nights :happydance: I'm so excited!! It will be our second trip to Florida together!

Thompsonic... I live in NY (not the city) and not far from Boston... move there and I will visit you! :flower:

Is it wrong to wish your boyfriend would stop texting you?:wacko:

Honest, i dont feel well at the minute ive got the most shittest cold in history, look like rudolph and feel like shite :laugh2: and my phones going crazy..Ever since i told him i was ill he wont leave me alone :rofl:..I know he only cares but it is getting to a stage where im just gonna turn off my phone :D

I totally get where you're coming from. Except my boyfriend doesn't have texting, so he calls and calls and calls... it's like.. HEY I just sat my phone down and you're calling AGAIN???? :growlmad:

Hope you feel better, though! It's never fun to be sick... ever.

I'm jealous of you girls. My bf never texts. If I text him, he replies, but he never starts a conversation, or calls. It's nothing personal, he just isn't one for having a chat. :hissy:

that would drive me nuts!! I expect my OH to call me all the time, now. I guess I just got used to it. Being so far away from eachother, we call eachother as much as we can. Even just for a short hello.

Ah! been watching lots of teen mom stuff on youtube and now im super broody! i wont do anything about because i know that im not ready but AHHH! want a baby so much! prob sound immature and stupid but wanted to tell someone and not my bf because he'd freak out lol

my OH only calls when he wants to tell me stuff about him... and will keep me on the phone FOREVER... ill have him call you thompsonic :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"