The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong to wish your boyfriend would stop texting you?:wacko:

Honest, i dont feel well at the minute ive got the most shittest cold in history, look like rudolph and feel like shite :laugh2: and my phones going crazy..Ever since i told him i was ill he wont leave me alone :rofl:..I know he only cares but it is getting to a stage where im just gonna turn off my phone :D

:rofl: this is my OH when im sick! or even when im well! but if im well then i dont mind, he texts me all day, just little words of encouragement and to tell me he cant wait to see me :cloud9: but when im sick thats another story! haha :dohh:

I have NO idea when the last time my OH called me for a random chat was! :| he sends me the odd random text but not that often! Would be nice if he did it more x

Get on them men, ladies. I thought we ruled the world?? LOL

haha for real! he tells me all the time that i have him wraped around my finger :)

i'm so exhausted today... i had classes all day and then had to go straight to work... chasing the kids around is exhausting :sleep: we made christmas decorations though!

Well im :happydance: my new phone turned up today.

as to the oh's works do we are booking 2 rooms so my mum and my sxc little man can come with :happydance:

All good really for me apart from some T@T on ebay so i dont have a laptop yet :cry:

Oh and i put my christmas tree up last night and enjoyed a nice kebab lol whilst Lo was breaking his gum line

Wooo i got my new phone the other day :happydance: Far too exited to be normal :rofl:

That's exciting!! Want to bring me one?? Mine is broken....

Haha. Hope you ladies are well!

I hate boys? Why do they have to make you like them so much, so when you argue it hurts even more? :cry:

i know... i'm so sorry hun x pm if you need anything :hugs:

my new phone is the Nokia N97 and i LOVE it, its fab :happydance: got it connected to my wifi so dont pay for the net lmao!! and just got t-mobile to give me free net after complaining that new customers get it :thumbup:

i got a new phone last christmas... but i drop mine all the time, so now i need a new cover and i'd liek it to be pink!

I'm hopefully getting an iPhone 3GS this Christmas!
OH already has one, but he wants to get us on a family plan :happydance:

Whats everyone getting for christmas? Or wanting/hoping for :winkwink: Think i went a bitty mad on Tabs its a bit scary :rofl:

thompsonic :hugs: Its always the way, you wish you could protect yourself and not fall too far but you cant :hugs: Its scary and only gets worse :(

I hope I get a new camera this xmas :D My OH bought me a gorgeous one for my bday in July but I dropped it & it broke! :(

im hoping i get my new laptop :dohh: part birthday/xmas pressie lol started putting pressents under the tree it dont look like much but oh has stacked them so high at the back and its only pressents we picked up from my grans and what we have for us lol barring kyles bigest pressie since there no way that will fit under the tree :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"