The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't imagine what my children's christmas will be like... mine were always HUGE and i was an only child... so i'm sure i will be just as crazy of a shopper!

i already am now, but with my OH... it's like he's my escape from not having a baby, so he get's spoiled instead, but i dont think he minds :rofl:

i'm fairly certain OH has bought me a flat screen tv for my bedroom though... he's not good at keeping things quiet.

i can! it's going to be soo expensive.. but i'm one who plans repeatedly and always knows where the best bargains are, so hopefully those skills will help me!

Yeah but it would be so worth it, it'd be so excitinggg!
(I'm still mentally around age 6 when it comes to this sort of thing :D)

I loveeee Christmas so I'll go OTT on all the tree and decorations and traditions and stuff, but when it comes to present buying I am SO unorganised my OH will have to get them things because I'll probably forget or something :dohh: though I'm sure it's easier when you have kids because they give you a list..

well i just made myself an ebay and brought some ov tests and preg tests shhh dont tell anyone though :happydance:

Haha secrets safe with me!!

(hello ladies!)

I can't stop SS :( and am going mad... I am acting as if I am late.. googling everything... but I'm not even due on til tomorrow!

(hello ladies!)

lol thanks i did not want to use oh's account since his not sure he wants us to do the whole testing / charting when we start TTC so saved up the money from my paid surveys and sent it to paypal :happydance: :flower:

(hello ladies!)

lol thanks i did not want to use oh's account since his not sure he wants us to do the whole testing / charting when we start TTC so saved up the money from my paid surveys and sent it to paypal :happydance: :flower:

I totally get that. My OH is pretty put of that idea! I think charting is a good idea, though, because then you can pin point exact dates instead of just guessing.

(hello ladies!)

I totally get that. My OH is pretty put of that idea! I think charting is a good idea, though, because then you can pin point exact dates instead of just guessing.

well one of my main reasons is because i have had 2 depo shots and alot of people seem to not ov for a long time after so i want to be on the ball so to speak to make sure i am and no when to take advantage of the fact im ov'ing.

I was talking to oh about it last night and he was like wow that seems to take the whole fun out of the sex :dohh: so i said well not for you you dont have to pee on sticks and take your temp lol

Yeah really, they get the fun side of it! All the sex they want.... haha sometimes even when they don't.

What is Kyle's massive pressie that wont fit under the tree?????? :lol:

Urgh well my OH totally hates the idea of charting and OPKs etc, but i'm pretty screwed since my cycles are like 50-100 days long :cry: It was kinda a miricle getting pregnant with Tabs..makes me sad :(

Though i guess still means i will fit into my wedding dress and get to play in the hot tub and drink whiskey :rofl: (at my wedding..omg how lady like i sound :blush: )

I did though also buy myself a pregnancy test the other day...just incase :haha: But i now wonder if its going to jinx me :dohh:

I'm confused... Blob - I thought you cancelled the wedding?? Was there a change of plans that I missed?

Jealous of you ladies getting ready to ttc!

:lol:
Yea i did and have booked another one :rofl: in Feb 2010 on Isle of Skye
https://www.duisdale.com/ (thats the hotel) :happydance:

What is Kyle's massive pressie that wont fit under the tree?????? :lol:

Urgh well my OH totally hates the idea of charting and OPKs etc, but i'm pretty screwed since my cycles are like 50-100 days long :cry: It was kinda a miricle getting pregnant with Tabs..makes me sad :(

Though i guess still means i will fit into my wedding dress and get to play in the hot tub and drink whiskey :rofl: (at my wedding..omg how lady like i sound :blush: )

I did though also buy myself a pregnancy test the other day...just incase :haha: But i now wonder if its going to jinx me :dohh:

Its like this but its a snail one that also plays music with a strap for around the belly

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...tdisplayA_60_10751_-1_14055_90879_10001_14055

His got a spin and jump or w.e zebra for his birthday i brought for £30 and his birthday not till may lol

Awww thats so cute i got Tabs a snail one from a little boutique its soooo cute :) I'm getting her the spin zebra for christmas but its not arrived yet :hissy:

that hotel looks so nice!!! i'm so jealous... but so happy for you! you are full of surprises :rofl:

Awww thats so cute i got Tabs a snail one from a little boutique its soooo cute :) I'm getting her the spin zebra for christmas but its not arrived yet :hissy:

lol we appear to buy the same... great minds and all that :winkwink:

So when are you going to start ttc now then? before or after the wedding?

:happydance::happydance: my depo runs out this week :happydance::happydance:

haha sorry keep getting excited about it lol even thought not ttc just yet

:rofl: Well i'm meant to be TTC now but shhhh...dont tell anyone cos i dont want to leave :hissy: So i'm just not saying anything and i dont go into the TTC section cos i dont like it, kinda scares me :lol: But OH is working so much there isnt much chance of TTC anyhoo :)

Thanks BTW yea the hotel is nice but OMFG its bloody freezing up there!!! :rofl: Also i'm doing a 'trash the dress' So thats not going to be so nice :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back