The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's your dress like blob? i want details of the wedding!!

That's so exciting. I won't tell that you're still here. We'd miss you too much. Just say that you are being held hostage here. We wont let you leave!

I haven't read much of this thread, but i'm moving here from ttc after spending 3 months trying.. now i'm here to wait. OH and i are splitting for school and we're hoping to try again in the future once i get done with cosmetology school and he's explored his music career.

I'm aiko, I'm 17.

sorry for thread butting.

Well glad to have you here. How long are you waiting for?

Hello, aiko!
I'm also seventeen, though I'll be eighteen next month. :happydance:

lol blob i no what you mean the TTC section looks very scary. its all read my chart, testing on the 26? anyone want to join, No af but BFN...

To much i just want to have fun with it at the moment lol

hello everyone!

im lauren (23)

can i join the club? :D

My dress...WELL i went in to get a greceian (sp??) style dress and came away with the full on princess sparkly dress :rofl: I will get photos when i go to get fitted on 8th Jan :yipee: Wedding is going to be really small and we've got the whole hotel for 3 days which is fab and just going to have like a massive house party :)

:hi: Aiko :hi:

TTC is sooo intense...

On a different note, Tabs is sick :cry: Is such a shame and we just tried finger painting :rofl: She is not a happy bunny, pretty much threw it at me :dohh:

awww poor tabs i hopes shes better soon hun :hugs: my little one has down gone down for a nap lol

Wow lucky you she's not sleeping so well during the day now :cry: She just cries nearly all the time just now, its killing me :( Tabs naps at 12pm only for 30-1hr pooop!!

at the moment our routine is

Between 9am - 10:20am wake up
Play
Breakfast
Bottle
Nappy Change

11:30am ish Nap till 12-1pm

Lunch
Bottle
Nappy Change
Play

between 2:30pm-3pm goes down for a nap again

5:40pm ish he wakes up and thats when the oh gets in lol and he does the stuff once he gets in but bedtime at the moment between 10pm-11pm

Thats just the main bit somtimes more bum changes or more bottles lol

... yeah well me and my baby's routine is WAYYYY better :rofl:

it's okay... i'm not jealous :haha:

... yeah well me and my baby's routine is WAYYYY better :rofl:

it's okay... i'm not jealous :haha:

:hugs:

in ways your routine is better hun, you do what ever you want when ever and YOU yourself have time to be ill or feel like having a lie-in :hugs:

OMG i miss a lie in...sorry guys for the baby chat. :hugs: I figure if we have 4 will be about 18 years until i get my next one :cry:

OMG i miss a lie in...sorry guys for the baby chat. :hugs: I figure if we have 4 will be about 18 years until i get my next one :cry:

i dream about having a lie-in :haha:

Im so broody today Grrr :blush:

Hmmm...me too :lol: I keep trying to persuade Robin but he just wants to sleep WTF :rofl: Also says its not very attractive when i beg :rofl: :rofl: (i dont really beg :blush: )

OMG what man wants to sleep when sex is on offer :shrug: my oh would jump on me lmao

and im sure you dont beg hun :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g