The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:haha: Well its more that he comes in from a full days work (on farm) at midnight just now and is up before 6...so reallly its no wonder :) I feel for him he's totally shattered and this is going to last until 23rd :(

your OH's schedule makes me exhausted just hearing about it...
i don't think i'll ever really be able to just relax with school and work all the time... well actually this month i can because i will have a month off as of tomorrow :rofl: so i can make you guys a litttle bit jealous haha

Awww yea i'm sooo jealous!! My idea of heaven right now is sitting with laptop on my knee in the sofa with tea and cakes and watching tv :rofl: The things you miss :haha: Right now i'm being totally quiet stuck in the kitchen as Tabs is trying to sleep though about to wake up...

Also kinda annoyed as normally at christmas we go down to Lincoln to see my dads family on boxing day and stay until new year. But now my OH says he wants to stay here and relax :hissy: Its so unfair, i want to go away to relax but if we stay here its just going to be the same as every other day for me :cry: He'll bugger off and play with his car and i'll be looking after Tabs i just want a break every now and then and its really nice to get away with her and my family play with her so you can actually sit down and drink a cup of tea.... Ok rant over :sulk:

i tell me oh weekends is my time off so to speak so he does most of the work with Lo at the weekend/ night time during the week lol only time i get a rest but alot of the time im still doing most of the work lol

Robin does toss all, but then Tabs isnt easy and wont stay with him :( He wont even get up in the night unless i make him.

I agree with you guys. I am definitely taking advantage of my time without a LO! As much fun as it would be to have a LO.. that's exactly why I"m WTT! :)

I agree with you guys. I am definitely taking advantage of my time without a LO! As much fun as it would be to have a LO.. that's exactly why I"m WTT! :)

:rofl: me too... enjoying resturaunts, dates, money, free time, friends... things that will obviously become more minimal once there is an LO in the picture... while WTT is hard i know i am doing it for the right reasons, so i don't question my reasons very often. i am jealous, but i will be a mom one day too... i just have to wait for it to be a better time.

Gosh, I'm WTT for all the right reasons too, but I can't help but be jealous of young adult ladies who have LO's, y'know? It actually makes me a little sad sometimes. But... I'll be able to provide better, and lend more time to LO when I have one if I wait, so it's all good!

Gosh, I'm WTT for all the right reasons too, but I can't help but be jealous of young adult ladies who have LO's, y'know? It actually makes me a little sad sometimes. But... I'll be able to provide better, and lend more time to LO when I have one if I wait, so it's all good!

Oh trust me, I think I'm going to ovulate for the first time in over a year...

and it's going to take everything in me not to let us get carried away this weekend. Because there have been times when he's had to pull me right off of him! Haha.

But like Manda said.. if you don't think about it, it doesn't seem as bad.

Well we havent been out for a meal in over a year...we've been out once together since she was born :dohh:

and it's going to take everything in me not to let us get carried away this weekend. Because there have been times when he's had to pull me right off of him! Haha.

That's happened to OH and me! :haha:

Do you find that your OHs are the sensible ones?? :dohh:

Hi there girlies!

Okay, so I'm gonna join you b/c I'm going to college next year and just can't afford to have a baby right now since I'm still in highschool.

A little about me...

I'm Emily (18). I live in Missouri, USA (hahaha) and I'm engaged to Mike (19), and he has a 1 1/2 year old son named Mikie.

I was kinda nervous about joining you guys but here I am...

Can't wait to get to know you ladies!

:hi: Welcome to the mad house :haha:

When you guys planning on getting married :happydance:

We're gonna try and wait until after my sophomore year of college, that way I can still qualify for financial aid and be able to pay for it.

I'm really excited though! :happydance: He's like the man of my dreams and I adore his son.:cloud9:

We're gonna try and wait until after my sophomore year of college, that way I can still qualify for financial aid and be able to pay for it.

I'm really excited though! :happydance: He's like the man of my dreams and I adore his son.:cloud9:

welcome to our insane house :D

p.s might want to make your sig smaller before a mod removes it :thumbup:

Hey girls! I'm Dyla and I'm 16 years old and from the UK.
We are WTT as I'm a full time student and our housing isn't marked up yet.
I say WTT for 4 years, the OH says 6. :wacko:
and it's not helping me, looking thought the bump gallery's! :blush:

I should be asleep at the moment but I'm Ill and broody. Can't sleep when your broody!

Byeez for now x

I hear ya, Dyla!

I've actually just sent OH out to grab some pregnancy tests as a "just in case" since I'm almost nine days late for my period!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back