Not open for further replies.
I think so!

I was not expecting this!

you no what im excited for you and a little jealous lol

i guess you will be leaving WTT a bit faster than expected lol

I hope you have a happy and healthy 9months hun :hugs:

What does your oh think ?

Haven't told him yet.
He dropped the tests by after work and then went home to play Modern Warfare 2 on his Playstation :haha:

I'll still stick around here, though :D

Haven't told him yet.
He dropped the tests by after work and then went home to play Modern Warfare 2 on his Playstation :haha:

I'll still stick around here, though :D

how long was you ment to be WTT for?

now you no when you leave WTT and go into 1st tri ect there will be aload of ladies on here stalking you about waiting for the birth :thumbup: :winkwink:

We were supposed to be WTT until I finished at uni... so about 2-3 years. I've found a nursing program at the university I was planning on going to that offers online classes, so I may look into that while he does boot camp and school for the Navy.

Bring on the stalking! I've been lurking around the boards for some time now, and I've always been jealous of the ladies who post their bump progression pics and whatnot... and now it's my turn!

We were supposed to be WTT until I finished at uni... so about 2-3 years. I've found a nursing program at the university I was planning on going to that offers online classes, so I may look into that while he does boot camp and school for the Navy.

Bring on the stalking! I've been lurking around the boards for some time now, and I've always been jealous of the ladies who post their bump progression pics and whatnot... and now it's my turn!

i still go in the pregnancy area mostly 1st tri though to offer advice. its an addictive part of the forum.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

i do expect you to come back though and keep us updated :haha: lol

But of course I will!

I'm so excited for this baby... I really hope it sticks :happydance:

I honestly need to look into that a little more. Things are a bit more complex here in the US, I'm afraid :dohh:

Besides, I'm not sure where I'll be delivering yet. I could either stay here in California, go to Florida (which would be a tight squeeze as OH would just be getting out of boot camp) or go to Virginia where most of my family is.

This would have been better timing if it had happened next month! But yeah, I think I may make an appointment with my GP. We'll seeeee.

Wow, it's almost 2:45 AM here! I really need to get some sleep.

Have a wonderful day/night, ladies!

congrats on your bfp hun x
and blobs, move the us, ill babysit tabitha and my OH will take you out for a meal... we go AT LEAST once a week. :rofl:

OMG!!! a BFP???

And you said it wasn't gonna happen..... :D

I'm so happy for you!! I love to hear about all the bfp's. I don't care if it's in WTT, TTC, or what. When people get preggo, I get happy!! lol. Doesn't that sound terrible?? Reminds me of a friend. She just told me that her and her fiance/husband (they're getting married today) are trying right now! I can't imagine how exciting getting those two lines would be.

Jealous!

Yaaay go you :happydance: Taco thats amazing news...what did he say?? :)

Well i've decided i think i may just come back here...i kinda have decided that i dont really want another baby just yet :) I think...though whether i do or not?? I dont know i feel happy just now...getting sleep and all :rofl:

Hmmm... is that a compliment or not :blush: Also i have a better idea, hows about you guys just move here, thats a MUCH better plan. :)

See i really WANT another baby but i think its just because i always want everything i shouldnt :dohh: But i really do have a good life right now and its not hard with money or anything, but adding another is going to be harder and i LOVE spoiling Tabs cos i can. I dont want to have to stop spending £100 on a dress for her if i want to :rofl: Or a fortune on shoes that she's only going to use for 10weeks or less :blush:

Does that sound really bad? :( I just always want to make changes in my life cos i get bored easily i love a challenge.

OH was pretty bummed, which I expected. He's joining the Navy, and as such he won't be able to be around much, and being that he's enlisting and not doing the officer program, he won't be making much money either.

But it's only been one day since we've known, so I think we both need time to digest the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back