The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... is that a compliment or not :blush: Also i have a better idea, hows about you guys just move here, thats a MUCH better plan. :)

See i really WANT another baby but i think its just because i always want everything i shouldnt :dohh: But i really do have a good life right now and its not hard with money or anything, but adding another is going to be harder and i LOVE spoiling Tabs cos i can. I dont want to have to stop spending £100 on a dress for her if i want to :rofl: Or a fortune on shoes that she's only going to use for 10weeks or less :blush:

Does that sound really bad? :( I just always want to make changes in my life cos i get bored easily i love a challenge.

Definately a compliment... I think you're adorable and I don't even know you! I love how you change your mind so much, but I understand what you mean about spoiling... is there any way you can start a "Baby #2 Fund" by selling Tab's old things that are not neutral/could be used again? A dress costing that much, should surely return a little money... that way when she grows out of these nice things, you can make some of the money back a bit.

Don't forget you can even spoil Tab's still with things just a little cheaper and just as nice and put the money you would've spent, but saved into "Baby #2 Fund" as well! Just some ideas :hugs:

OH was pretty bummed, which I expected. He's joining the Navy, and as such he won't be able to be around much, and being that he's enlisting and not doing the officer program, he won't be making much money either.

But it's only been one day since we've known, so I think we both need time to digest the news.

Joining the navy and then finding out your expecting a baby has got to be difficult and leaves him with not many options ya know? Luckily, I'm sure he can work his way up and any job in the military is a good one. Give him time to digest it, and yourself... it's a big surprise. It will get better and more exciting :hugs:

Hmmm yea i have savings accounts at the moment anyhoo and we kinda decided just to keep her clothes as we're wanting 4 and figured we could keep them incase? Most of her clothes until 6 months are neautural too :) Thanks hun :hugs:
Yea i change my mind so much...i decided now that i think i dont want one cos i want one so much :rofl: :wacko: I'm off my rocker i think :dohh:

Taco, things will change ALOT in the next few weeks. My OH was in his last year of his Masters and living 45mins away when we found out...he to begin with was not very happy but after a few days things seemed to start sorting themselves out :) Robin moved in with me and travelled to uni...its really worked out so well i cant believe it :hugs:

Hiya,
Hope your all okay!

I'm new to the forum and I thought I'd introduce myself I'm Lexie and I'm 20 I've been with my boyfriend for three years and we're looking to move in together next year once he finishes uni. I can't escape the feeling of wanting a baby but I know I should wait until we are more stable, every month a part of me wants my period to be late. I know if I told my my mates they would just I'm mad but I can't help it. I'm glad I've found other women that feel the way I do at the moment.

L x

Hiya,
Hope your all okay!

I'm new to the forum and I thought I'd introduce myself I'm Lexie and I'm 20. I've been with my boyfriend for three years and we're looking to move in together next year once he finishes uni. I can't escape the feeling of wanting a baby but I know I should wait until we are more stable, every month a part of me wants my period to be late. I know if I told my my mates they would just say I'm mad but I can't help it. I'm glad I've found other women that feel the way I do at the moment.

L x

Hello and welcome, Lexie!

I completely understand your broodiness, and I'm sure most of the ladies here would agree! I'm not WTT anymore, but I admire that you are. It's certainly for the best, and when you are in a stable enough situation it will be so worth the wait!

Thanks Tacoturtle for the welcome :) I know it would be best to wait until I have money to spoil my LO when I have one but I can't help feeling broody sucks a little bit lol

Trust me, I know the feeling! How long after you and your OH start living together will you start TTC?

I would like to wait a year or so, but if it happened I wouldn't be disappointed put it that way lol

Tee hee my OH and i had planned on waiting until i was 21-22 (like now :dohh:) But i was 19 when i fell preggers and 20 when i had her...and i know its really bad in here but it was soooo the best thing as we have a great income, a house etc she has soooo many oppertunities. I was the same i was really broody but i sometimes was a bit bad with the pill...i'm not sure its the best thing for a forgetfull person :rofl: I kept telling my OH but he didnt listen :haha:

Tee hee my OH and i had planned on waiting until i was 21-22 (like now :dohh:) But i was 19 when i fell preggers and 20 when i had her...and i know its really bad in here but it was soooo the best thing as we have a great income, a house etc she has soooo many oppertunities. I was the same i was really broody but i sometimes was a bit bad with the pill...i'm not sure its the best thing for a forgetfull person :rofl: I kept telling my OH but he didnt listen :haha:

gosh thats going to happen to me... i'm so bad with my pill and i tell my OH, but he doesnt seem to listen either.

SAME here!! I'm surprised we haven't gotten pregnant yet!

it's soo annoying, because i will go 2 days thinking that i have taken my pill and then look at the pack and realize i didnt take it the day before... it's like how the heck do you believe you took it?? OH was so unrealistic before... he didn't realize that birth control isnt 100% effective, i had to give him the "talk" :rofl:

Hello, ladies.
Bad news. I'm losing my sea monkey :cry:
So far it's been a lot of bleeding and cramping, but mostly I'm just sad that it's happening all over again. It's going to take some time to get my head straight again, but I'll definitely stick around here.

This is just too much to handle right now :sad1:
Hopefully OH and I can start trying soon, because all I want now is a healthy full-term pregnancy...

Hi :hi:

I'm Emma, 17, mummy to Harry, 15 months and WTT#2 til 2011:thumbup: I hope you don't mind me joining in here, if you do, show me the door :blush:.

Take care everyone x

i'm so sorry to hear this tacoturtle :hugs: to you xx

and welcome new peeps :rofl:

Hello, Emma!
You're quite welcome here :)

I'm back to WTT myself, after 2 mc.
Hopefully OH and I can start TTC in about a year and a half... so, summer 2011-ish?

Awwww Taco thats awful :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Is your OH now gutted :( I'm really sorry :hugs:

:hi: Emma... Hopefully you will want to stay here :rofl: I dont think anyone is sane in here...tho really i'm just talking about myself :haha:

I was a nightmare...have you heard about that new pill for guys to take?? I will be making Robin get that when it comes out :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"