The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry Taco :hugs:

And welcome Emma... you are perfectly welcome here... as long as you provide us with goodies ;)

I'm sorry to hear your news taco :hugs:
thank you for the welcome guys :)

Thanks for the welcome and Blob, I'm certainly not sane so I'm sure I'll fit in here :winkwink:

Tacoturtle, that's when we're gonna start TTC, July 2011.

Emma i like i kinda remember you from the pregnancy sections?? Were you in them :blush: I could be totally wrong though...

:lol: Awww and nobody was here to entertain you :hugs: Hope work went fast for you!!

So we've talked about what WE want for christmas have we said what we got our OHs??

x

Pill?! For guys?! Oh, my OH is gonna love this :haha:
Now, if we have any "oops" moments, I can say, "Babe, you've taken your pill, right?"

Hi everyone,
I am new here. I would like to advise you. I am 19 years old, I was with her boyfriend over a year. For over half a year, I feel that this is the moment when I would get pregnant, but unfortunately my boyfriend says "not now".. Practice sex with condom, I thought about it that it pierced but unfortunately it did not check because my boyfriend is always watching them carefully. How can I convince him? Or, as the damage a condom?

:cry:

I hope you understand my English.

Hi everyone,
I am new here. I would like to advise you. I am 19 years old, I was with her boyfriend over a year. For over half a year, I feel that this is the moment when I would get pregnant, but unfortunately my boyfriend says "not now".. Practice sex with condom, I thought about it that it pierced but unfortunately it did not check because my boyfriend is always watching them carefully. How can I convince him? Or, as the damage a condom?

I hope you understand my English.

Hi, if i understand right your want a baby but your boyfriend does not.

I would not try to damage a condom because if he found out i do not think he would be happy at all and you may find your self without a boyfriend at all.

I dont think you will be any to convince him yet unless you both have good jobs, live in your own house without parents and do not have sky high debts ect

I would not try to damage a condom because if he found out i do not think he would be happy at all and you may find your self without a boyfriend at all.

I don't think you will be any to convince him yet unless you both have good jobs, live in your own house without parents and do not have sky high debts ect
yes, you good understood..

Unfortunately, we do not have house .. Both live with their parents .. but around June next year, we have a house ..

Pill?! For guys?! Oh, my OH is gonna love this :haha:
Now, if we have any "oops" moments, I can say, "Babe, you've taken your pill, right?"

:rofl: i think mine would kill me... but he'd be way better at taking a pill than me... he had OCD and is VERY good at routines... for some reason i'd be concerned that it would hurt fertilitiy in men, but i guess thats a concern for BCP in women as well

I don't think you will be any to convince him yet unless you both have good jobs, live in your own house without parents and do not have sky high debts ect
yes, you good understood..

Unfortunately, we do not have house .. Both live with their parents .. but around June next year, we have a house ..

hun, wtt is a hard thing... but all of us ladies here have dealt with it and it gets easier... especially when you make friends on this site to joke about it with. not everyone else understands the way that you feel, but i promise that all of us have made jokes about "forgetting our pills" or "damaging the condom" but they are only jokes, that allow us to get through wtt with a few laughs.

like lesleyann said... damaging the condom is not a wise choice, especially since your OH has said he isn't ready. by damaging a condom, you could be damaging your relationship, which you don't want to do with a baby on the way iykwim?

but feel free to stay around and join the wtt club with us ladies :hugs:

:lol: Awww and nobody was here to entertain you :hugs: Hope work went fast for you!!

So we've talked about what WE want for christmas have we said what we got our OHs??

x

my OH is getting:

Stocking:
Boxers
Travel size items for our trip!
DVD
Candy

Real Pressies:
North Face Coat (that hes been dying for, costs $329 retail, but i got it at a steal of a price :winkwink:)
Lots of clothes from aeropostale - hoodie, 2 long sleeve & 2 short sleeve shirts!

What's your OH getting? I'm so excited to give my OH his gifts on christmas... I've been done shopping for like 2 months and so anxious to tell him, but I havent!!!

hun, wtt is a hard thing... but all of us ladies here have dealt with it and it gets easier... especially when you make friends on this site to joke about it with. not everyone else understands the way that you feel, but i promise that all of us have made jokes about "forgetting our pills" or "damaging the condom" but they are only jokes, that allow us to get through wtt with a few laughs.

like lesleyann said... damaging the condom is not a wise choice, especially since your OH has said he isn't ready. by damaging a condom, you could be damaging your relationship, which you don't want to do with a baby on the way iykwim?

but feel free to stay around and join the wtt club with us ladies :hugs:
I don't want damaging my relationship.. I love him very much..

I'm very happy if I can stay :happydance:

UK or US? or somewheres else... i always feel like i'm from the UK when i'm on here, but i'm not :rofl:

Hey :hi: Madzia

Well my OH is not getting so much...i spent it all on Tabs :rofl: (thats more of a list)

I got him
3 really nice big jumpers
shirt
t-shirt
bop it
6 dvds
chocolate
shaving stuff
am sure a few more but i forget :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread