The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah Blob, you said you didn't get much?! I have got OH:

a tshirt
pj bottoms
something to help him sleep (to put in a bath)
chocolate
and a dvd

and I thought I'd got a fair bit!

I'm really broody at the moment :( I just want a baby so much it hurts.

:lol: Maybe just doesnt seem much in comparison to what i've got Moo :dohh: Normally i get him one really big present but i couldnt decide this year :lol:

I'm kinda not sure if i'm broody or not right now...am just going with the flow :rofl:

This is the coat that I bought OH... do you guys like it? He wants a North Face one so bad, so I hope I picked the right one out!

Attachments

• North Face Coat.jpg
    North Face Coat.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 7
Ooooh i like it! I loooove NorthFace outdoor stuff so nice, got my OH a bodywarmer from there a few years ago :)

nice coat :)

yeah it really I have no idea as a gift .. yet nothing bought :dohh:

from me i just got oh :

A bench shirt
Wii game

From Lo:

A book
A daddy thingy
A daddy link

so not much really lol but had a very very tight budget and could not find anything he really wants :shrug:

Eeeek not long to go :lol: I think i have EVERYTHING bought :smug:

My best friend and i have an AMAZING idea as each others christmas pressie :lol: We are just giving each other £20 towards each others boots :rofl:

These are mine :lol: Just to wear with jeans or leggings...though on here they look a bit slutty :dohh: But since i dont think i'd look slutty ever i think it will work :haha:

https://www.dune.co.uk/catalogue/style.asp?r=43&g=41&y=A09LLE10HBD639V&pc=10

https://www.dune.co.uk/catalogue/style.asp?r=43&g=41&y=A09LLE80HBC418M&pc=80

Ooooh i like these boots too :rofl:

Yea we dont have much of a budget as we're buying a car (i want before we get married) and wedding in 2 months eeek!! But only spent like £10 on other people... :)

Ooooh this is the car am trying to buy, am FAR too picky :dohh:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-VOLVO-X...ewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item2ea8f21bec

or

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-VOLVO-X...ewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item2a02b35a23

Pretty much the same :lol: But i want grey and cream leather...also we cant spend more than about £13,0000 but hey ho!!

:rofl: better get going on the car shopping... weddings soon! i can't wait to see piccys!

Blob very nice boots , I'm also picky :dohh:

oh how I'd wanted a sports car ... and yet I did not have a driving license :nope:

oh soon take on a wedding.. nice...
I'm waiting on ring from my boy :blush:

i dont expect a ring for a few years! we've been together over three now... but i'm alright with that, have other things to focus on like school right now!

Emma i like i kinda remember you from the pregnancy sections?? Were you in them :blush: I could be totally wrong though...
Hmmmm, you might have done :rofl:, I wasn't on much back then though :haha:.

For Christmas I've got Jett:
A bodyset
A little hang-up sign thing about him being gay :rofl:
A smart shirt
A notepad
The Stig bodywash
Some trainers
A wallet
Some money for driving lessons
A Top Gear book
A milk chocolate selection box

Harry's got him:
A bodyset
A car keyring thing
Snakes and ladders game :haha:
A daddy t-shirt
A couple of little photo frames with pictures of Harry in
A white chocolate selection box

So my OH bought me "The Business of Being Born," as an early birthday present and we watched it together tonight. I am so in love with the movie and amazed at the things my body will be able to accomplish. America has really made giving birth into this terrifying experience that you wish away with drugs and a quick c-section. I'm scared that it will be difficult to have the kind of birth I want, which is a home birth and to have a midwife, as it's so rare here. I really can't believe the things I learned and OH liked it too, which is shocking!!

Now my cat's bum is on my face, as he wants me to get off the laptop and pet him endlessly :rofl:

Urgh well they are the two cars i want to see...:dohh: But cos i'm so fussy they are quite hard to find :rofl:
Urgh i havent got him anything from Tabs :shock: Bugger!!!! Hmmm...i dont know...maybe she can give him some choc :lol:

Ooooh wow that sounds like a good movie...my OH just sighs everytime i talk about babies...just keeps saying 'is that all you ever think about' :)

oh how I'd wanted a sports car ... and yet I did not have a driving license :nope:

I'm waiting on ring from my boy
:blush:

My mate showed me her copy of her avon mag today and said to me "if your OH is thinking of proposing to you...."

it was a £15 ring lol

And it came with the wedding ring aswell bargain lol :)

My mate showed me her copy of her avon mag today and said to me "if your OH is thinking of proposing to you...."

it was a £15 ring lol

Hey, whatever gets the job done, right? My OH probably won't be getting me one anytime soon either, which is fine. I know he's not ready for it yet, but I'll be sooo excited when he is! That means (to me, at least) that we'll be that much closer to TTC! :happydance:

it was a £15 ring lol

Hey, whatever gets the job done, right? My OH probably won't be getting me one anytime soon either, which is fine. I know he's not ready for it yet, but I'll be sooo excited when he is! That means (to me, at least) that we'll be that much closer to TTC! :happydance:

Yeah but we all like a bit of bling don't we lol!

I don't think i'm gona be seeing my OH down on one knee anytime soon either x
x

Eeek my OHs butt would be kicked if it was £15 :haha: He spent more than i wanted though :( But i designed my wedding ring and OMFG its only got 6 tiny diamonds and is like 1500...Pooop i mean engagement rings are meant to be expensive but wedding rings are meant to be just a band :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back