The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls, can i join??

I've just had a miscarriage from an unplanned pregnancy. And me and OH have decided when he leaves uni, we will try again, he's currently studying motorsports and leaves in 2011. Thats probably when we'll try.

We've been together 16 months, and are madly in love :) we see each other every weekend without fail!!

He's 21 and i'm 18. Training to be an accountant.

I forgot my name - its charlotte :) hehe

xxxx

suuure.. hello! i'm so sorry to hear about your mc, but it's nice to have you around :hugs:

4 days til my birthday!

:hi: Charlotte, I'm sorry to hear about your Miscarriage.

I hear ya, Dyla!

I've actually just sent OH out to grab some pregnancy tests as a "just in case" since I'm almost nine days late for my period!

Aw, hope your result is what you would like :) Good luck for either!

Thanks, Dyla! Actually, I turned up pregnant, but had an early miscarriage :/

Anywho, welcome, Charlotte! And happy almost birthday, manda :)

Welcome Charlotte, sorry for your loss :hugs:

I got my GCSE mock results yesterday :)

3 A*s, 2 A's, 3 B's and 2 C's, so nothing incredible but I'm happy enough for now :)

Unlike my super genius friend who got 7 A*s and 3 A's :O

How is everyone?

doing fab!
Excited to go out tonight. Hopefully it all works out, anyway...

Wow you did great! I don't know if that is equivalent to the grades we get here in the US, but it sounds pretty awesome.

:hi: Lottybump Am really sorry about your loss :hugs:

Oooooh yaaay what are you doing for your birthday??? :yipee:

Oh and congrats on your results they sound good...yea my cousin is the same, i think she stole all the clever genes in the family and left us with none :haha:

For birthday, I am just having a few friends over and my family... me and my great grandma share a birthday, so its a double celebration! Just have my mom make some food and hang around the house with everyone... might go out and do something, but don't really have lots to do iykwim. Just want to relax, as final exams will be done and spend some time with the few friends I have!

Thanks girls. Means a lot :)

So whats the age range in here??

xx

Awww :hugs: Sounds nice!! Few friends is a good thing IMO as means they are good ones not just people you 'hang around with' How old will you be?? :) Sounds nice, i pretty much did that for my 21st :lol:

Lottybump..i'm 21 :thumbup:

Lottybump, I'm the youngest :)() and I'm 15... the eldest is about 23 I think? Maybe a bit less, I can't remember...

:rofl: i'm prob the oldest :dohh: How funny being 21 and old?? :haha:

Yea but see you dont seem 15 :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:

Lottybump I'm 19 :winkwink:

thompsonic yeah I also hate being young

I feel middle aged too :dohh: I think i just skipped years in the middle :)

Turning 20 in 2 days! Just finished getting all over OH's Christmas things together - I went shopping tonight and got random thingsss and spent too much money :rofl:

So now my OH has -
Stocking
4 Pairs Boxers
Air Scent For Bedroom
DVD - Fast and the Furious
Shower Gel Travel Size for Vaca
Toothbrush and Travel Case - Travel Toothpaste
Candy

Prezzies
Package Christmas Boxers (Set of 3) THATS RIGHT - OH IS GETTING 7 PAIRS OF BOXERS :rofl:
North Face Coat
Loooots of clothes - hoodie, 4 shirts

He is certaintly all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member