The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: Awwww your OH is getting spoiltHope he's getting you something good!!

:lol: I do not, i have to get him them all through the year when he needs them :haha: Damn living together is so un romantic... 'i need new socks and boxers, can you add them to your shopping list' :dohh:

I'm 17, but I'll be 18 in exactly five weeks! OH is 18 and will be 19 in June :)

OH's gifts
PS3 Boxers
PS3 Headset
The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1 & 2

His gifts to me
Little Big Planet for my PSP
iPhone

He's a nerd and he spoils me and I like it :D

:lol: See i wanted an iphone for christmas but OH just told me to go out and get one :dohh:

Ah! The least he could do is get you a case for it or something :dohh:

Gifts for him
Zilch

Gifts for me
Zilch

:rofl:

We're going today xmas shopping :happydance:

But i have bought myself some real ugg boots so that makes up for if my presents pooop.

And cool so everybodys young in here then :) :dohh: i just read the thread name again

hahaaa

So went and did xmas shopping. Must have spent about 300 quid on family, but not one for OH. Don't know what to get him :nope:

xx

:lol: Taco he just wanted me to get one (all our money is joint) just not as a 'present' but i got a case and things for it. All i have to say is OMFG how dangerous they are i've spent a freaken fortune in itunes cos i just hear a song and download it :hissy:

Eeeek Lotty not long to go :S

Lol Lotty, I'd say we're young and God, it's so hard buying for the OH's isn't it, the first thing I bought was a pisstake about him being gay (he's really not :winkwink:) and then went from there. I spent what you spent on your family on the LO alone :blush:

Rachel, MEN eh? :rofl: Ain't got a clue. No idea what Jett has got me, "it's a surprise", well I wanna know, probably somet naff :haha:

Anyone else having lotsss of snow? :D

I had school off on Friday cos it was like a blizzard, it was still here yesterday, loads but didn't snow so I thought it would melt but it snowed again in the night! I live right in the countryside and was driving to Stamford (well not me obviously, my dad) and it was just field and fields of white, it was so coool :)

I watched my little sisters drama perfomancey thing yesterday, it was soo cute, all these 6 year olds singing songs etc :haha: and my sis won a prize so I'm proud of her.

OOH, and I'm going to be a Senior Wildcat :D Wildcats is the name of the theatre school, and basically Senior Wildcats help out at classes and parties etc, I'm really excited. It'll be great experience considering my chosen career path, and I'll know what I'm doing as well- up til recently, I used to do ballet, tap, modern, acrobatics, hip hop and cheerleading, and I do LAMDA as well, so it's perfect :happydance: I can't wait to start!

Tons of snow...and my daughter HATES IT :saywhat:

Though right now am trying to snuggle up and stay warm cos for some reason the kitchen is freeeezzzziiiinnggg :(

Oooooh congrats thompsonic :happydance: I couldnt dance i tried all of them and sucked ha ha ha!!

Also its Mada's birthday today :cake: :yipee: Have a good one hun!!!

mandaa1220 https://www.spacepimping.com/graphics/myspace-happy-birthday-graphics/HappyBirthday35.gif

Tee hee i have noooo idea of the time difference though :shrug:

I was sooo just going to say Happy Birthday :haha:

And to Strawberries aswell, but she doesn't come here much but still...

Happy Birthday Manda.

We've got snow here, plenty of it and I've just been out in it in my socks :dohh: Harry likes it from what he can see although he's not been out in it much, he prefers the comfort of a warm home :rofl:

Tabs hates it :rofl: Its cold and wet...no dice :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back