The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I'm not that keen, I have Reynodes Syndrome so anything cold is a no go... don't ask why I chose to go skiing this year :dohh: but it's soo pretty to look at.

I look so silly when I go out, I went to meet my friend and she was wearing cotton trackies, a hoodie, body warmer and uggs, I wore snow boots, proper thick trackies with woolen tights under, two pairs of ski socks, about 5 tops, a ski coat, ski gloves and a hat :haha: .... i like to wrap up warm :blush:

:lol: Thats like me i bloody hate the cold...i like to look at the snow from inside while tucked up warm with a hot drink :rofl:

Lol I dont blame her Rachel, :lol:, bless her!

LOL, you must have looked a sight but I dont blame you, best get wrapped up warm. I was out in socks, jeans and a short sleeved top whilst running with Harry who was all wrapped up, lol, proper contrast there!

I was getting a few looks, especially as I was pulling a sled with me :haha:

I have to be especially careful though otherwise my fingers all turn white and become horribly painful etc, and I can't move them for hours after :dohh:

Ouch that sounds really sore :hugs: Bugger she's just woken up :dohh:

Harry's been like that all night Rachel, he's a pain, luckily his dad is here for Christmas now so he's been helping but he's still awful, exploding shits, the lot. Ergh!!

I'm not sure.. I think the time difference is about 5 hours off or so and you guys are ahead of us. Right now here it's 7:43 PM, so i guess 19:43 in military time I think!

I understand your pain about the cold! I was supposed to leave from San Francisco to Newark, New Jersey tonight, and then head to Norfolk, VA, but my flight was canceled due to snow. So, I can't leave until tomorrow.

Manda, you must be East Coast? It's only 5:32 here right now.

yup... NY! My birthday was good... but am sick unfortunately. I feel an ear infection coming on and I'm so upset because Christmas is soo soon and I really don't want to be very sick, but my lungs feel like they are filling with disgustingness... :growlmad: I keep coughing :nope:

Oh nooooo dont be sick over christmas :(
:hugs: Get better soon :hugs:

Thanks girls... I woke up today feeling a little better, but now my lungs are like FILLD with something, so I'm coughing and it hurts trying to break it up.

Awwh, I hope you're not ill over Christmas. Harry's lungs are always like that, he's always getting mucus up, it's awful so I understand your pain, I hope you're well soon.

It's terrible to cough up all this disgustingness and have close to no voice, while at work answering phones :growlmad: I keep coughing and can't wait to go home!!

hey not been posting much so may of missed loadsssss was up all last night till like 3am with the oh on the phone to nhs direct,emergency doc ect ect his has really bad belly pain since thursday and TMI!!!! ** water poo** since friday... still dont no 100% what it is but his got some pills to rule out anything to do with his intestines (sp?)

Had a shed load of snow :happydance: kyle really loves it as anyone who would of seen the show your snow pics in general chat would of seen lol

Had 2 dogs *GSD* over the weekend while my mum was away :dohh: a bitch and a dog lmao!! my bitch *younger then kyle* was showing my mums dog his place in "her" house :haha:

erm i think thats it for me lol

Ohh looking to find a price on a wicked tattoo lol

Been wondering where you were :hugs:

Tabs doesnt like snow :nope: though neither do i so cant complain...

What tattoo??? Pics??

I want to get a tattooo... but can't really afford it right now, espeically with us going on vacation in 2 weeks :shock:

Ooooh two weeks so exiting!! I cant wait to take Tabs when she's a bit older :happydance: she can watch me on all the rides :rofl:

Hmmm see i wanted one when i was like 16 but then decided its really not me...:dohh: I love the idea of them and on people who suit them but i'd look stupid :(

lol i dont want anything crazy... just my dads last name in small letters on my foot... if you knew me or saw me, you'd know i'm not a tatoo type of person :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"