The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Well i figured i'd regret it as my OH says, i look like a rah :dohh:

GAH :hissy: Now i like the idea again :rofl:

I have a tattoo on my back, its only small and like a flower tribal thing, i got it when i was 16 so very illegal lol. But I wasnt with OH at the time so he couldnt say anything, now i want another - an angel or wings with the date i lost baby xx

ive been looking at this one :

https://tattoos-and-art.com/wp-content/gallery/star-tattoos/cause-this-bitch-a-star-tattoo-64825.jpg

i like the stars idea and i can put K in one of the big stars for kyle and do that for any future children ... But maybe not the full of that one or take some of the little stars out. IDK lol

have got some other ideas if you want to see lol

Ohhhh thats gorgeous!! But OUCH!! :(

I managed the one on my back but sitting through it for that long :nope:

xx

OMFG i looove it :rofl: I so wish i could have one :nope:

Wow Lesleyann, that's gorgeous but f***** hell, OW!!

I want Harry's full name and DOB at the top of my arm, not old enough yet, my mum says she'll give permission but I'd rather wait :haha:

well there is this one i like aswell

https://www.theredparlour.com/files/my_images/FIRST_TIMERS_PAGE_WOMEN/TATTOOS/THE_LADIES_OF_THE_RED_PAR/Satrs_2_.jpg

but im totally torn but leaning more to the first :dohh: just got to find how much it would cost.. if i did get the first one id proberly get in done in blocks anyway so like the first 2 big starts with the little ones around it then some more at a later date :shrug:

Sounds like a good plan, cos you could stand the pain more then. Not that it reeeaally hurts. Its just irritating xx

I am torn on tattoos, I never really liked them, I was raised to think that they are 'tacky' but right now I sooo want a teeny little star on the inside of my wrist, I think it would be adorable :haha:

Yea i was the same thomsonic :wacko:

I like the black one i really dont like coloured ones they always look awful after a few years...though you can get ones that last 5 years cant you??

See i just wonder that when you're like 50 and wearing a dress to a ball or something and you will look really daft?? :(

Urgh i HATE working in the cold :cry:

Just sent my local tattooist a message on myspace with the first picture for them to price it up for me lol as a whole and as block sections eg, the first big star with its 4 little ones around it :thumbup: i now sit and wait lol i rang the store because i could not find an e-mail lol so she told me the myspace :haha: its where i got mybelly button and tongue peirced so i trust them

Wel I don't know where to post this but I need a lil bit of support! So today as I was looking at pics of myself to post onto my Facebook I couldn't help but feel so insecure about the way I look =( I look huge! I've gained about 20 pounds and I'm not even pregnant! =( I feel ugly right now and just wanted to post this and see if anyone else ever goes through these days!

Wel I don't know where to post this but I need a lil bit of support! So today as I was looking at pics of myself to post onto my Facebook I couldn't help but feel so insecure about the way I look =( I look huge! I've gained about 20 pounds and I'm not even pregnant! =( I feel ugly right now and just wanted to post this and see if anyone else ever goes through these days!

ive but on about 2 stone Since i gave birth and feel really crappy about it hun :hugs:

I go through it hun and am still going through it especially now... I started living on campus beginning of this semester and began eating SO much and I feel disgusting... I've gained lots of weight, but tbh I'm not TOO bothered, because I know that I will lose it when I'm ready. If you force yourself to feel badly, you're just going to be depressed... so you need to wait til you are truly ready and then do it... After the New Year, when I get back from vacation on the 13th, I'll be looking for a Weightloss buddy, so I'm here if you need me!

Oh and that tattoo looks extremely painful... you must be brave lesley! :argh:

I was scared thinking about a bitty one! :rofl:

Wow I haven't been on here in aaaaages, had a lot to read up on!

Lesley that tattoo is gorrrrgeous, will prob cost you a pretty penny though!

I want the swallow on the right of my avatar on either side of my belly :D they'll get soo stretched when i get preg though! (whenever that will be :|)

How is everyone? :D

mj girl everyone goes through these days or weeks :( Its awful, but you just got to try and love yourself for who you are, if you're really really bothered about something then you work to change it but only if it will make YOU happy :hugs:

Hi sophie, i'm shattered just having a cup of tea and going to bed :) Done 29 hours work since yday at 4pm :nope: I hate working ha ha plus it was working in a big chill and i HATE the cold :cry:

I'm eating chocolate like a fatty and watching Teen Mom on MTV :rofl:

i really want a bacon sandwich but the bread in frozzen BOOO!!! lol

well i do have the option of getting the tattoo done by a mate dirt cheap but IDK id rather go to a shop lol my oh got Kyles name on his lower arm and he said it just tingles and the worst part is the sound lol

Going to baytree tomorrow no ice providing lol to go see santa in a 4hour que :sleep:

Have fun! I see Santa almost every day at my local mall :rofl: Just haven't sat on his lap :winkwink:

I'm still sick and feeling like craaaaap but have to work - it sucks with Christmas just 2 days ways - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? I don't want it to be all over! :nope:

I'm also currently waiting for AF to show her face, she's extremely late and I don't want to poas before Christmas - so I will let you all know when I do or if she shows. I'm extremely scared... but trying not to let it ruin Christmas at the moment. So for right now - I don't want to know if that makes sense. I'm working on a pact with nadupoi that if AF doesn't still show for both of us by Monday we'll both poas. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"