The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe i just had a funny thought and figured you would all get it, isnt it the weirdest thing ever that you wish you were peeing on sticks? I just randomly thought wow peeing on a stick in like a fond way and then laughed out loud at myself! Never thought id want to be doing that hahaha

Actually now you mention it, yeah that's really wierd xD Although I am really rubbish with needles so trying my hardest not to think about the bloods being taken to confirm!! Needles = feeling very faint. I'm awful at the dentist!

And sorry, totally didn't mean to ignore half your last post! I'm on the 21st! You?

omg hahahaha! Im on the 22nd and terrified of needles aswell :haha: I didnt get bloods taken to confirm they used sticks at the doctors aswell lol so no need to worry!!

I, too, faint when I get poked with needles. Well not faint necessarily, but I turn really pale, get cold and clammy, and REALLYYYY dizzy. Sometimes I feel like throwing up. I hate it. When I got my nose pierced, the people had to stay late because I had to lay down for 15 minutes because I couldn't stand up properly. Haha.

I'm okay with pain and needles and things... but HATE the dentist.

My OH is terrible with seeing others in pain. I slammed my finger in the car door last year and it was so bad, we had to go to the ER... turns out while we were being seen, he had to get seen by a doctor cuz he almost fainted.

I was like jeez, im sure it will be a joy if we have a child together, while i'm in labor.

I'm weird, I've got 21 piercings and I got through those no problem. But when it comes to injections and blood tests i crap myself! Sense? I make none :rofl:

I'm weird, I've got 21 piercings and I got through those no problem. But when it comes to injections and blood tests i crap myself! Sense? I make none :rofl:

im the same although i dont have 21 lol i had my ears belly button and tongue but omg when they where taking my blood i looked away and held onto the oh's hand tightly

Hey just thought I would pop in and say Hello and wonder if I can join you all

My name is Heather I am 18 and I have a 10 month old little boy called Aidan. I am currently taking a year out of education as I qualified as a nursery nurse last july and I am now waiting for an interview for uni for next september to train to be a childrens nurse

I have been broody since aidan was about 8 months but at the moment I cannot finacially support another child and I am waiting until I have finished my nurse traaining.

Nice to meet you all :wave:
xx

Welcome :)

I am fine with needles etc and fine with the dentist- I've had to have orthodontic treatment at the hospital for 5 or so years so I'm used to it... I just don't like the suspense of waiting for an injection but once they are doing it I'm fine :)

and I was in superdrug today looking longingly at the HPT's :blush: I think my friend thought I was a nutter!

Hello, all!

I'm so glad I found this thread :thumbup:

Anywho, my name is Brooke, I'm seventeen and a senior in high school. I plan on going to college, and my OH joined the Navy with a ship date of May 10, 2010!

We got pregnant back in July, but the pregnancy ended in miscarriage. :cry: There was a lot of drama between our families, and we decided that bubs just wasn't meant to be. Ever since the m/c I've been terribly broody, and sometimes he'll tease me saying things like "Our son will wrestle just like his daddy" or "Our daughter will not be a girly-girl!" and things of that sort. :blush: It's all in good fun, but he drives me crazy sometimes!

In spite of all that though, we've recognized that it's in our best interest, and in the interest of our future LO to wait, and wait we will!

Depending on how things go, we're looking at waiting 2-4 years, so we shall see! :happydance:

Wow.. how did I miss this thread? Hi girls. I'm Katie, I'm 19 and I'm off to Uni next year to do nursing so I'm WTT for a good 4-5 years yet lol. Currently working at a supermarket trying to earn enough to move out and get sorted for uni.

Im just butting in to say that loosing you V at 15 isent young, id say that was average.
Anything under 15 would be young and anything over 16 is a boring prude aparently.

I think 17 is the UK's average age to loose your V

I lost mine when I was sixteen! But it seems that girls are losing their virginity and getting pregnant at a younger age these days. Sex ed isn't the greatest here in the States! :dohh:

ok im think im going nuts :wacko: lol

im reading up on home births for my next delivery already :dohh: and im excited about it haha :blush:

im reading up on home births for my next delivery already :dohh: and im excited about it haha :blush:

hahah I looked up to see if there are places around where I live for water births... very close to none.. it's not so common here. i think when i get pg, ill travel over to the uk to have my baby ! :dohh:

hahah I looked up to see if there are places around where I live for water births... very close to none.. it's not so common here. i think when i get pg, ill travel over to the uk to have my baby ! :dohh:

you could always have a home water birth ? :happydance:

I would love to do a water birth but I'm scared incase I cant cope with the pain, I got to 7 cm last time and then had an epidural so i'm not sure but that was induced labour so it might be different if I go all the way naturally
xx

I would love to do a water birth but I'm scared incase I cant cope with the pain, I got to 7 cm last time and then had an epidural so i'm not sure but that was induced labour so it might be different if I go all the way naturally
xx

i tryied ut the birth pool was in use BOO!!! but i did get to be in a bath till 10cm and it was very relaxing part from my waters had not gone so everytime i had a contraction i thought i was going to poo in the water :dohh:

I AM SOO BROODY TODAY. I was looking at my tummy because I have a mini bump (all the unhealthy food I eat) and imagining having a big bump and feeling kicks etc.. and now I want to be pregnant :( where is the OH when you need him?

lesleyann I really want to try a water birth it sounds great

Thompsonic- Your time will come hun, and you will be so pleased tat you waited because you will have evrything sorted and concentrate on being a mum when I had aidan at 17 I was juggling college, coursework, placement and getting used to be a mummy. and when you do have your little one you can just concentrate on him or her
xx

lesleyann I really want to try a water birth it sounds great

Thompsonic- Your time will come hun, and you will be so pleased tat you waited because you will have evrything sorted and concentrate on being a mum when I had aidan at 17 I was juggling college, coursework, placement and getting used to be a mummy. and when you do have your little one you can just concentrate on him or her
xx

well when i asked they said the pool was in use but i could be in a bath untill i needed to push but i will 100% if theres no complications will be having a homebirth with a bath till i push, no tearing my body pushed for its self and did not hurt to much. i think you would really enjoy it, but looking back i dont think i could push in the pool incase a poo came up to see me :blush: :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"