The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

I know how being scared of pooing is, When I gave birth I though I had got away with it but my OH said I did but the MW got rid of it quickly lol
xx

I am really suprise how many Young WTTers there are! When I started this thread I imagined 3 or 4 of us, but it seems like it is actually quite common to be young and broody :) It has really made me feel better to know I'm not alone :thumbup:

^^^

I know how being scared of pooing is, When I gave birth I though I had got away with it but my OH said I did but the MW got rid of it quickly lol
xx

MW would not say and oh said i did not but i think i did. i think i gave birth to a trumpit not a baby anyway just feed him and the whole way though he was farting :dohh:

Hey, just found this thread (sorry not read through all of it!)

I'm Naomi and i'm 20! I had a baby boy in May!

Wanted a baby since I was about 15! Which is crazy...and probably wouldn't admit it to a lot of people...i've never been known as the maternal one really, and was always the one who wasn't that in to babies!

Fell pregnant twice...once when I was 17, once when I was 18, but they didn't last :(. Then when me an OH decided to be careful consistently..we were a bit hit and miss...ended up pregnant!

Now I really want another baby, although it really is anything but the right time! So joining WTT!

Sorry that was long :blush:

I AM SOO BROODY TODAY. I was looking at my tummy because I have a mini bump (all the unhealthy food I eat) and imagining having a big bump and feeling kicks etc.. and now I want to be pregnant :( where is the OH when you need him?

I've got a tiny pudge too :p I know it's just bloat :)witch:'s supposed to be here any minute) but sometimes I pretend I'm pregnant and rest my hand on it.

We'll both be mums someday though, and I know we'll be great ones! :hugs:

Hey, just found this thread (sorry not read through all of it!)

I'm Naomi and i'm 20! I had a baby boy in May!

Wanted a baby since I was about 15! Which is crazy...and probably wouldn't admit it to a lot of people...i've never been known as the maternal one really, and was always the one who wasn't that in to babies!

Fell pregnant twice...once when I was 17, once when I was 18, but they didn't last :(. Then when me an OH decided to be careful consistently..we were a bit hit and miss...ended up pregnant!

Now I really want another baby, although it really is anything but the right time! So joining WTT!

Sorry that was long :blush:

My OH and I had taken the "whatever happens, happens" approach awhile back, but when I did end up pregnant he freaked! It's a bit of a double-edged sword that the pregnancy ended in miscarriage; it wasn't the right time, yet it hit me really hard. I was naive to think that only women in their thirties had miscarriages.

I'm the same as you though, nobody would ever take me to be the maternal kind! It's kind of a well-kept secret that I want a big family, and that I really do love kids :blush:

I AM SOO BROODY TODAY. I was looking at my tummy because I have a mini bump (all the unhealthy food I eat) and imagining having a big bump and feeling kicks etc.. and now I want to be pregnant :( where is the OH when you need him?

I've got a tiny pudge too :p I know it's just bloat :)witch:'s supposed to be here any minute) but sometimes I pretend I'm pregnant and rest my hand on it.

I spend all my time with my hand on my tummy, and I spoke to it (in my head) I can't remember what I said but it was something about the baby being a daddy's boy... I think I am going mad. I am majorly bloated 24/7 but it's annoying cos it looks so much like an early bump, it sticks out a little then goes back in, so I get all these thoughts in my head... :dohh:

Yeah, one day we will have our babies and all the waiting will be sooo worth it and even better we can say to them 'we wanted you so much, we waited X years for you and you were worth it' and they can feel important :haha:

I spend all my time with my hand on my tummy, and I spoke to it (in my head) I can't remember what I said but it was something about the baby being a daddy's boy... I think I am going mad. I am majorly bloated 24/7 but it's annoying cos it looks so much like an early bump, it sticks out a little then goes back in, so I get all these thoughts in my head... :dohh:

Yeah, one day we will have our babies and all the waiting will be sooo worth it and even better we can say to them 'we wanted you so much, we waited X years for you and you were worth it' and they can feel important :haha:

Mine's the exact same way! I'll be really bloated like mid-afternoon, and I'll keep looking at my "bump" and thinking of how great if would be if something in there kicked xD

Future bubs will never understand how important he or she is, but I'll probably be in pieces when they're here!:happydance:

I found myself doing that last night, i put my hand on my tummy and rubbed it and just like jumped when i realised.It upset me a bit but just one of those habits i have to break.Hows everyone today? Anyone got any news? Im watching skynews bored off my head :blush:

I'm doing quite well! It's getting chilly where I live which I'm excited about as I love winter \\:D/

:hi:

Can i join i just turned 21...does that still class as young?? I was doing a Law degree but i just gave it up :( We are going to try for our second baby next march though :)

winter sucked last year all the bloody ice. boo trust me if you pregnant over winter and there is ice/snow you wont like it, i was going to a young mums class every day and had to walk though town on the ice not nice being scared you might fall over to top it off motion sickness hit in on the buss there :dohh: not looking forward to ice with Lo this year and the cold dont want him ill

21 is still young! Honestly, I don't know where we'd draw the line at not-young... 24 or 25 perhaps?

Ahhhh winter sucks! :nope:

I used to live in Rhode Island where we'd get massive amounts of snow and waaaay below freezing temperatures. Here in Central California it just gets chilly... no colder then 30 degrees Fahrenheit (about -1 degrees Celsius).

Kinda random, but looking at first tri bumps I found one that looks just like my tummy! (only slightly smaller :blush: I really need to diet)
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/4-your-bumps-224.html
It's quite far down, PreggoEggo's second picture.
It's so frustrating cos I know I'm not PG yet I can't help thinking things when I see pictures like this!
And I H-A-T-E winter. I have reynodes syndrome so I can't stand being in the cold and I have a 30 min walk to school each day in the dark. It's horrible. Bring back summer I say!

Kinda random, but looking at first tri bumps I found one that looks just like my tummy! (only slightly smaller :blush: I really need to diet)
It's so frustrating cos I know I'm not PG yet I can't help thinking things when I see pictures like this!
And I H-A-T-E winter. I have reynodes syndrome so I can't stand being in the cold and I have a 30 min walk to school each day in the dark. It's horrible. Bring back summer I say!

the reason for 1st tri pictures its not really a baby bump its bloat, because baby does not become high enough to start making a bump till some time after 12weeks. so if you get bloated you will look like someone from 1st tri.

so dont feel bad hun the ladies in 1st tri are just bloated because if you flick between 1st and 2nd the "bump" gets smaller before it gets bigger :thumbup:

EDIT:: if you want i could e-mail you a couple of my pictures to show you dont want to post bump picys in WTT

Ahh! Mine looks just like that sometimes too! I think we're both a bit mad :dohh:

Definitely :dohh:
Sometimes I wish magic lamps were real so I could magically be 20 or whatever and free to TTC all I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"