Think I'm out already

That's how I have felt for the most part for the last 2 weeks... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you until she shows up (or doesn't)

Oh no 😔 Sorry hopeful, here's to our next cycles. I'm waiting for a positive opk and its torture waiting for it x

Yeh this is a really heavy one by the feels of it! Yuk! Im right on time tho as was due today so that's a good thing that my cycle I as normal and staying at 26 days x

We are going to bd as soon as my AF finishes as I ovulate early. I had my positive opk 4/5 days after I finished my last AF but I may have missed my surge as I didn't test before it n first opk I did was positive x

My next af be due Sunday 22nd November! Going to really try not to obsess this month! I have a night out at the weekend and a wedding party in a couple of weeks so will enjoy those! I tried not drinking much this month n didn't have one drink around ovulation to see if that made any difference but obviously not lol x

Blakes - try keep bd every other day cos u might still ovulate without positive opk u never know. A lot of people just do it very regularly all through the month n should catch it whenever that egg releases x

Hope :( .... I was so convinced! you and Laura got it this month!

Pretty good. Still some cramps on and off but not constant like they were.. Totally wiped at the end of the day. Hungry but eating too much makes me feel super uncomfortable.... But not eating enough leave me feeling sick to my stomach! Other than that... Pretty good.. Just twiddling my thumbs until I can get my first appointment... Trying to hold off until closer to 7 or 8 weeks. My youngest daughter asks me daily how many more days.... Hahaha

Oh good lots of resting needed for u while ur body adjusts to growing your little babba! X

My opk aren't showing a line at all 😞 Just hoping I haven't missed it x

Don't worry just keep bd as much as possible, every other day if u can and you are covered then anyway. I should finish my AF Saturday so will bd every other day then for nearly 3 weeks to try catch that egg! X

IM not even going to do a lot of opk I will do a fee after the weekend and see but will bd every other day or as near to that anyway x

That's what we are starting now. I'm still doing the opk but just bd frequently depending on how the husband feels when comes in from work as up very early each morning and fingers crossed we will both catch those eggs x

Well this morning to I've had the biggest blob of ewcm I've ever seen lol, didn't dissolve in the water like seamen so it's really looking positive that our timings good as I got a negative opk but missed a couple of days the other day and my positive only lasts for a day. Fingers crossed x

That's a good sign! Keep at it and pounce on him as much as u can lol I struggle to tel with the cm once we start bd all the time cos I don't wanna sound groce but then all you have is the seamen leaking out or I do even after shower! Not very pleasant lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->