• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I'm out already

Lol no I haven't tested today! Had bfn yesterday morning so am sure I'm out! No symptoms just the cramps and backache nothing else so got to be af on way! Will let you know when she is here! 😊 x

Don't give up hope, if the witch shows we are still ttc buddies, this might be our month x

Yes defo when she shows I will update n onto next cycle then! Ive kinda accepted now its not happened for this cycle as I think it would show by now if I ovulated nearly 2 weeks ago. ive chilled out now about it! Fingers crossed for next cycle girls! X

I don't know I got a negative two days in a row and then suddenly on the 3rd day I had a faint line... I honestly was like a negative is a negative... Never considered of it changing over the course of 24 hours!

Well I would like to think that was my case! I'm due AF Monday or Tuesday, if it doesn't arrive by Thursday I might do a test but have put them all away in protest of them just continuously being negative!
How u feeling? X

Pretty good... Some cramps which although I know are normal for this phase but still freak me out a bit... And just overall sleepy and peeing like it's my second job! So overall pretty 'normal' hahaha

Yeh cramps r so normal that's how I found out I was pregnant with my daughter I went to the doctors cos I was waking up through the night with these awful cramps and having an ice pack on my tummy I had no idea I might of been pregnant! Was a complete shock when the doctor said you may be pregnant! Hopefully they will calm down for you soon! X

I did a test last nite just to check as u got me thinking yesterday that it could be possible but no I got a bfn!! Instinct was right lol af on way! Wish it would hurry up n get it over with! X

Its ok I'm not getting worked up about it, waiting for AF due in 2/3 days. Sick of these cramps and backache have had them for 5 days nearly now n these little pains in my left ovary area I hope there's nothing wrong down there cos ive never had all this before continuously x

Girlfriend.... I'm not giving false hope but your symptoms make me distrust your tests.

I know I was thinking same but think I'm wishful thinking if I think too much! Only late AF will tel really isn't it! Glad I'm working next two days which will take my mind off thinking thankfully! X

Yeh I think my mind has told my body I am when I'm actually not lol waiting for AF today I keep going to loo checking! Can feel it tho x

I know what you mean our minds can play nasty tricks but the stress of ttc might be delaying it a bit x

Had a load of blood when I brushed my teeth this morning. Not sure if that's my AF coming, don't usually get blood like that from gums unless I'm ovulating but could be a new af symptom! Got my Tampax with me today waiting for AF! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->