• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I'm out already

Yeah laura! Time to make a baby!
Hope... How are you doing (p.s. totally get the man ninja thing hahaha)

I know exactly what you mean I had to google how on earth to tell the difference between that and ewcm 😂. The pillow proping bit I finds the worst as I always need a wee but know I've got to stay still for a while x

Lol this baby making is rather messy int it! Try not to wee after blakes cos they say not to don't they. I'm waiting to finish my af this has felt like a proper period this week! X

Opk is getting darker now I think I'll get a positive in 2 days like last month although no bd last night as our daughter was up all night so hopefully make up for it tonight x

That's good then blakes, I don't know if I fully trust the opk I know they detect it but will still be regular upto it n after just incase! I didn't do an opk til 4 days after my AF had finished n I got a positive but did wonder if we could have still missed it as we didn't BD until then too so going to both tomorrow right after af finished. Haven't got many left so once there gone I wont be buying anymore I will just keep BD every other day! X

Do any of you girls take any supplements like folic acid etc when trying?

My opk should be positive tomorrow but it means if my cycle stays at 27 days my luteal phase is 7-8 days because I normally ovulate 36 hours after opk (temping) so I'm just bd as much just in case

I'm taking folic acid x

Ok hopefully you will catch that egg! I'm really going to try not symptom spot cos I think none of them mean anything for me after the amount ive had this last two cycles just lead to nothing so really no point! X

I have been taking a prenatal with extra folic acid since I decided to start ttc.

I'm going to start taking the seven seas prenatal next cycle if I don't concieve as I've seen some very good reviews about it and the b6 might lengthen my luteal phase a bit x

:hugs:Got my positive today 😄 And bd last night (technically very early hours of this morning) haven't told my husband that I'm ovulating as it put him under so much pressure last month and I don't want him to stress about it. Going to keep bd and fingers crossed my luteal phase will be long enough this month if my egg does fertilise for implantation :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
I'm getting a spot round my chin which was the same as last month around my ovulation so I best check on a
opk tonite. Strange how this cycle and last instead of getting a spot around af time I'm getting one around ovulation z

:hugs:Got my positive today 😄 And bd last night (technically very early hours of this morning) haven't told my husband that I'm ovulating as it put him under so much pressure last month and I don't want him to stress about it. Going to keep bd and fingers crossed my luteal phase will be long enough this month if my egg does fertilise for implantation :thumbup:

Ok looks like my phones glitched 😂

Oooh that sounds really good I just get pains the day I ovulate fingers crossed this it our time x

I'm so much happier this month as I have lots of ewcm (sorry tmi) where as the other months hardly anything which shows my pill is finally out of my system thankfully x

Yes hopefully you will catch this time, I'm trying to be relaxed, going to do an opk later but think I might be a few days away yet from ovulating as have really only just finished af as there was a bit of brown today when I wiped, sorry for groce info lol x

I think I will try some of those seven seas too Blakes on the next cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->