Think I'm out already

Oh blakes :hugs: I'm sorry Hun, that must be hard :hugs: Have you looked into changing gps again?

Im on cycle 3 ttc #1. Still pretty new and trying to get used to the rollercoaster of emotions during 2ww. But now I am at start of new cycle and wondering: is there anything i can do during this phase to increase possibilities of bfp later? Im taking prenatal vitamins but not doing anything else. What are u all doing to help your chances?

No not yet Hun everything's been so manic here at the monent as I'm a beaver leader too and there's so much to organise on the run up to xmas. I think I'll ovulate around xmas too so might give me a better chance because it won't be thinking about it x

You know Blakes maybe not thinking about it will be just the trick for you.

I'm sitting at 10 dpo here. Today would be the earliest that I would see any spotting. I'm feeling a little hopeful this cycle even though I probably shouldn't be because I've been as sick as can be.

I had a bit of spotting at 5 dpo which I keep hoping was IB, even though I know 5 dpo is too early for implantation. TMI----------- I'm also quite constipated which I've read is common for early pregnancy as digestion slows down. And I am "never" constipated, so that has my hopes up too (so ridiculous!). I'm also not experiencing any of my typical PMS symptoms, no acne, not moody, bbs don't hurt.

I really hope I'm not in for a big let down in the next couple days. I'm not sure how much more of this my poor heart can take.

I agree, blakes. Maybe, just maybe, if you're not thinking about it and relaxed, and having a great time over Christmas it might just happen. I really hope so.

Belle - I'll keep everything crossed for you hun. It's hard to not let the symptoms/lack of symptoms get your hopes up. Just a few more days till you'll know. x

Ovulation pains officially suck :cry: got the painkillers out again for it I'm hoping it will be worth it in 12 days

Wow Blake's, if ovulation is that painful for you maybe you have a cyst or something? Might be your doctor would investigate if you go in complaining of severe pain

I figure I'm 11 dpo today, but might only be 10 dpo. No spotting so far. I'm feeling quite anxious about this month

Sometimes my ovulation is painful as well, but just sometimes, sometimes just a pinch, sometimes no pain at all... My right ovary I feel more often than my left... I would say only if ovulation is constantly painful is there a real issue.

Hey Belle I'm 9dpo, will be testing sat if not f by then... Having some def symptoms.. Baby dust to you :)

ty Belle

ugh have this kinda cramp going on in right uterus area.... It's like a steady, annoying, it feels almost like the growing pains I used to get in my legs as a kid... Think I'm heading to bed early.. can't stop yawning... Almost Saturday... I could save my fmu tomorrow and test when the tests get here lol...bad bad me wanting to test early.. it truly is an addiction at times lol

Im on cycle 3 ttc #1. Still pretty new and trying to get used to the rollercoaster of emotions during 2ww. But now I am at start of new cycle and wondering: is there anything i can do during this phase to increase possibilities of bfp later? Im taking prenatal vitamins but not doing anything else. What are u all doing to help your chances?

I know I haven't got my bfp yet but pressed and the smep seems to work well. Good luck keep us posted x

I've been to the doctors already for it and they said its mittelschmerz and shouldn't effect me getting pregnant, I've always been able to feel ovulation though which everyone says is a blessing x

Glad you've had it checked out blakes!

This cycle was the first cycle where I ever had ovulation cramping. So now I finally can understand a little what you're talking about! I took chinese herbs this cycle and got cramping and a fair amount of spotting on O day, so I'd say they definitely affected something!

Since you aren't able to go for traditional intervention, I wonder if TCM and acupuncture would be helpful for you? I've been going since September and have noticed a definite difference in the quality of my AF, and I no longer get cramping with AF anymore either. This cycle my PMS was also significantly reduced. Jury's still out on whether or not it will help me get pregnant. Fingers and crossed!

I hadn't thought about that reflexology is supposed to be good too. I had crazy amounts of ewcm this morning which was a fantastic sign just got to cross our fingers we get it this month as we even bd at 3am this morning :blush: which was the same time we did when dd was conceived x

It's worth a try!

So excited for your ewcm this AM! WOO HOO! And well timed BD too it sounds like :D I'm feeling good about this cycle for you!

I'm really hopeful about this cycle too belle I don't know why I just feel so good about it x

Well it's 2 PM and still no spotting!!!! I might pick up an hpt on the way home to use tomorrow morning (13 dpo). I'm actually so nervous about it I could vomit. I'll make DH watch the test develop with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->