Think I'm out already

As bad as it sounds I expect it every month now but at least I've got another 9 months still till august so more time to try x

Just wanted to let you ladies know I just got my bfp after 13 cycles of trying!

Thanks everyone! Still in shock

No idea what helped this time but possibly having my hcg a week before O helped?even though it came out clear,maybe it really did oil the way this time? Had a BFN at 12dpo so was sure I was out so was waiting for AF to show. She 2 days late today so did the CB digital with weeks estimator and got the "pregnant 1-2"

Soooo happy for you Aphy! Saw you on another thread earlier saying how despondent you felt <3 congrats

Thanks Talia! Yes,was 100% convinced I was out yet again after the 12dpo BFN

My son is 7 and my daughter is 3 green

Congratulations aphy I've been stalking your chart for a few days hoping it would turn into a bfp x

Thank you Blakes :flower: I hope you get your 3rd little miracle very soon!

I had my 20 week scan yesterday and all is good! We're so happy and so relieved! It's an active little one, even with my anterior placenta I feel baby every day!

Still hoping for some good news from you ladies soon :hugs:

Fantastic unicorn! Cant believe you had 20 wk scan already its mad how quick its going! Wonder what ur having! X

Great news uni :)

I'm in the TWW, about halfway through. Had a little patch of spotting yesterday at 5 dpo. Not sure what to make of it if anything. I never spot mid LP like that.

Otherwise I am as sick as can be, have a horrid cold and laryngitis. Not only can I barely swallow due to my sore throat, but I also can't talk (or at least shouldn't)

I hope you feel better soon Belle! At least you are in the tww and not at O stage cause bd when you feel like crap would be terrible

Aphy there is no way I would be able to BD right now! I'd just starfish and let DH take care of that all :p that doesn't sound very nice at all lol I guess there are small blessings :) At least I didn't get sick until AFTER the move and the trip to Boston. Its like my body just had enough with it all

Feeling very low today, today is my friends due date and I've been with her on her whole journey, they started ttc a month after us so it's just hitting home a bit how 15 months on I still have no bfp :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->