Think I'm out already

Sorry to hear that Blake's, I guess you and I will probably be bouncing around this forum for awhile yet

Feels like it doesn't it and it seems to get harder seeing the witch each cycle x

Ya so true Blake's. I'm on my last cycle of the year and it sucks. Officially unexplained infertility :/ Never even had a squinter or a chemical. Isn't that sad, I wish I had had a chemical even once because that would mean that I can get pregnant. But I guess to have a chemical you have to test early (which I never have the heart to do) so I guess that's what I get

See I've had I think a squinted this time or maybe it was serious line eye but absolutely nothing else 😔 I don't understand after having two children why it's suddenly not happening now x

No not yet I don't have any symptoms what so ever so waiting for af to turn up x

I've got period pains very low down and top of my leg one side and my jeans are way too tight to the point I've got red marks haha hope this is something good x

Yeah don't worry I've got some but don't think I'm pregnant this month x

I hear you Blake's. Sometimes you just know it wasn't the month.

I think it's because I've got my children already I keep looking for the same symptoms I had with them x

Its so hard to tel with symptoms I hardly had any, u not done a test yet? Just for a little peak!

Nah because I'm now from the opk 14dpo so if I have the 12dpo phase I'd of had sex 5 days before ovulation so pretty much it's definitely going to be a bfn anyway don't want to disappoint myself even further x

I hear you Blakes, those BFNs hurt more to see than just waiting for AF. I can't take it anymore either and so never test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->