Think I'm out already

Fingers crossed belle! I used to get ovulation pains every month I could feel it all happening! Had a scan just as I fell pregnant n no cyst or nothing it's just completely normal! X

Thanks everyone :) I decided not to test this morning just in case I'm only 12 dpo today. Also I have family coming to visit and didn't want the extra pressure of testing on top of everything else. I'll be on the watch though for spotting today!

Started spotting so I'm out. AF will probably be here on Monday as I suspect fertility friend doesn't have my O date right. Here we go, cycle 16's about to start

Oh belle I'm sorry :hugs:

I think I'm 1dpo now as I've got creamy cm although might of ovulated the day before, couldn't bd last night because my son was really ill but I'm happy with what we've done x

I've given in and started ff again just to record symptoms etc because I literally can't keep up when af is due haha x

That makes sense Blake's. I do the same thing!

AF should be here today but just more spotting (and lighter than yesterday) I'm feeling like it'll probably show in a few more hours, but if it doesn't arrive today I'll be officially late.

Thanks Blake's, I really hope it happens for you soon too.

AF is here, c'est la vie

No 😢I was really hoping this was it for you, that witch is truest evil x

The witchis evil but limbo is the most evil. It keeps hope alive and the longer it goes the more you hope and the worse the eventual af is.. or worse you get neither af or a bfp for an extended period of time.... It is the WORST.

Ya it's pretty awful how AF seems to show month after month for both of us. We've done our time.

I dunno. At this point I feel pretty checked out. Heading into the holidays which means I have lots on my mind to distract me, which is nice in its own way. Can't say I'm surprised AF arrived. You get used to that after awhile.

Im getting worried about seeing my extended family for Christmas though. My aunt's are all very nosy about kids. One aunt recently berated me about why I hadn't started trying already and kept saying that I shouldn't wait too long. I'm not sure if I should just tell them we're infertile to get them off our backs, or if that would just make things worse. They're so insensitive as it is that I have been debating avoiding Christmas with them altogether.

Belle, it's none of their business... Tell them what you like.

I just tell people "we're working on it," and that gets them off my back. Not sure if that would work with your aunt. Good luck this holiday season Belle.

Yes cppeace, I agree it's none of their business but its much harder to deal with when you're on your 16th cycle trying as opposed to your 2nd or 3rd. I didn't have any problems dealing with this early on, but it's much harder now.

Thanks Green. They don't know that we've been trying at all, so I think your "we're working on it" response will work well. I just can't deny it any longer and it hurts too much to have them batter me with questions all the time.

Keep in mind this isn't just an aunt or 2. My dad is the youngest of 11 children so I have a very large, nosy extended family.

I admire your will power to keep trying after my limbo hell and 16 months of trying I pretty gave up and just went ntnp... Hopefully they will just accept "working on it"
After my miscarriage /limbo my family pretty much stopped asking.

I definitely hear you belle we've certainly done our time now and I'm getting more and more fustrated every time my friends get bfp and keep feeling left behind x

Cppeace I think ttc is more a habit than anything at this point lol. I don't really remember what it was like before TTC. What did I so with my spare time, what dis I think about? Don't remember!

I'm glad your family has stopped asking intrusive questions about things and that ntnp has been giving you some peace. I'm on my 16th cycle, but not my 16th month as I have short cycles. Eventually I may get to a point where I'll want to take a break from it all too.

Blake's it's hard watching friends and family get pregnant. I've become a really shitty friend because I just can't be around them right now. I actively avoid certain people and situations because it's too hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->