Think I'm out already

I only used the simple word 'relax' and you have added words of healthy lifestyle n relaxation not me I never said anything about any of that n certainly didn't ask for an explanation of your history! If your going to be on a forum like this you should learn to handle advice whether it's helpful or not cos that is what this is all about is Advice and support!

And you have no business being on a forum like this because you are not being supportive and are no longer trying to conceive.

You are offering condescending placation which is unwanted and insulting

Good bye

Oh definitely ttc does help you discover yourself I think and it a way makes your relationship stronger because you have to open up so much more about feelings and fears etc. I think hubby is a bit gutted about not having another but I think he's on the same wavelength as me as to the reasons as to why we will stop. But don't worry come the end of next month I will still be on here to chat still and help support you along your journey ☺️ X

Hopefully I think belle is a bit hurt by that because you have managed to conceive and give birth to your baby in the time she's still trying and it can feel like a kick in the teeth (I had my neighbour who is pregnant say the same a few months ago) x

Thank you Blakes, it is a little jolting to be the only one left trying here. Glad you will still be around :)

I'm also glad you found something positive in this journey, even if it didn't end the way you wanted it to.

Of course you helped me through my journey now I'll be here to help you ☺️ X

Well it's part of life, people will conceive n have babies n no need to be bitter about it. I've been on this forum page way longer than u n followed the girls in there journey. As I did too belle so no need to be jealous! Also you are very insulting too!

Its easy to say that when you are on the other side of it all. Leave me alone hopeful. I don't know what you are getting from all of this. Don't you have a baby to take care of? why are you wasting your time on here making infertile people feel worse than they already do.

Thank you Blakes I appreciate that more than you can imagine.

All I said was try relax n hoping you would get that bfp one day I didn't start this being insulting n rude it was you!

Hopeful, I have blocked you so that I never have to read one of your posts again.

You lack empathy and humility. I hope you never find yourself struggling to conceive again. But if you do, you deserve all the pain you get.

Your very welcome I understand that side of ttc very well ☺️ X

Please yourself belle I've gone through n read back these posts n I think if you do u will find you have overreacted n snapped for no reason not totally misunderstood n then u have stooped low saying I deserve pain I feel pitty for u!

Howdy! I was reading through the last few pages of this thread and thought I would join in. We have been TTC for about 3 and a half years now. I find it frustrating when people tell me to relax and not try. What they don't realize is that I don't ovulate on my own, so I literally cannot relax and not try with a positive outcome.

I completely understand your struggle, Belle. I sure hope our time is soon.

Welcome TeacherLynn, it is incredibly foolish advice and I'm at a loss that people still tout it. Relaxing doesn't work for everyone. I really struggle with having unexplained infertility because people don't see it as being legitimate. It's hard for me to accept because it could just happen, but the chances are just as high that it won't just happen. This makes treatment that much harder to tolerate amd accept and makes me that much more sensitive to the "relax" advice.

The holidays are a stressful enough time as it is for people TTC and I've just about had it. My cousin actually asked me if we were doing it right! I friggen hate people sometimes

What treatments have you tried so far? I really do hope 2017 will bring us both some joy

Oh, my word, your cousin needs slapped lol

I have been on Clomid for 7 months, but my previous doctor apparently was terrible and didn't know anything about infertility, so she never checked if the Clomid was actually working. I just began with a new doctor, so this is my first cycle with Clomid and a trigger shot to help release the eggs. AF is due Wed, and I have an appt for a blood pregnancy test on Tuesday.

You said your infertility is unexplained? So, what have the doctors done?

We have had all of the basic/standard testing. Bloodwork clear, ultrasound good, ovaries are normal, HSG was good, no abnormalities seen in the uterus, I ovulate every month. Antral follicle count is normal. All hormones are normal. There is no sign that I have endometriosis, my AF isn't painful, and it's not heavy (I know sometimes it can be present without signs, but I really don't think it's there). Husbands SA was fantastic, very high counts and high % motility.

My lining might be on the thin side, but should still be thick enough for implantation.
My cervix/uterus is "a little tilted" which shouldn't affect fertility.
I tend to O a little early (CD 12), but acupuncture has improved this.
Husbands morphology was 10% which is on the low side of normal.

I want to get the DNA fragmentation test for DH and use that to decide what type of treatment would be best for us. I've been resistant to starting treatment because I had hoped it would just happen. We are starting femara next cycle

I will keep my FX that the clomid and trigger has done the trick for you this cycle! A new years miracle would be nice :)

I can definitely see why you are reluctant to use infertility treatments. Sure seems like you are in a great position to conceieve on your own, but then again bodies are just so unpredictable. Maybe Femara will be the winning ingredient for you. Where are you in this cycle?

I'm trying not to be optomistic for this cycle, because then I'm always defeated when AF shows up. But, my lack of symptoms is making me wonder. Blah. TTC is such a horrible roller coaster ride.

I can relate to that feeling of defeat. It is so hard to keep hoping after awhile. If you aren't getting any of your usual PMS signs I would count that as a good thing! The last couple days of the TWW are the absolute worst. Has your DH been checked out too?

I was reading that there can be macro and micro infertility issues. Our issues are likely micro and may just be a number of small things that have accumulated and ended up in subfertility. This is why I want the sperm fragmentation test. Supposedly its a huge cause of unexplained infertility and it isn't routinely tested for. Someone can have highly fragmented sperm, but otherwise have a completely normal SA. If the sperm are very fragmented IVF with ICSI is pretty much the only option. I expect its completely fine, but I want to find out so I know if I'm wasting money on IUI or not.

I mean... it can't just be random bad luck that we are still trying??? Who has bad luck for 15 ovulatory cycles? I've never even had a chemical in that time. We used the withdrawal method for 3 years before TTC and never had an accident or a "scare"

We were actually prescribed the femara 4 cycles ago, but I've put off taking it because still hoped it would happen naturally for us. This will be our last natural cycle. I am just about to start my fertile week. Lately I've been Oing CD13-14 and its CD 7 now. DH and I have decided to inseminate with soft cups this cycle and only BD when we want to. TTC has pretty much destroyed our intimacy and forcing ourselves to do it when we don't want to is just making things worse. Thankfully softcups are pretty straight forward to use.

Sounds like a plan to get that test done. Hopefully you will get some answers with it. We are inseminating also. It's too hard to force yourself to be intimate when it's a have to situation. Our relationship starting suffering also, so this at least helps with that.

My breasts get sore every single cycle at about 3-4 dpo and stay sore until 3 days after AF shows. I haven't had any soreness whatsoever this cycle, so I'm hoping. But, since this is also tje first cycle with the trigger shot, I think there is a good chance the hormones from the shot affecting me and might have caused the difference. I'm just trying to keep a level head so I'm not destroyed if AF comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->