Think I'm out already

Still no af and now this is a 30 day cycle, I've never had one this long in my life x

Af arrived this morning. Absolutely gutted but at least I know my lp can be longer. Even my husband was getting convinced I was pregnant :cry:

Onto cycle 4 x

Aww no way! I'm gutted for you but it wasn't meant to be this cycle for u and hope next cycle is the one. I wasn't on yesterday cos I was in a wedding but strangely enough I was sober and that is not like me! I couldn't seem to get a drink past my lips! I didn't have much at all in the end, so not sure what that's about but it's defo not like me! Other than that I've got no symptoms apart from yellows cm. still 6 days till my af due x

Sorry to hear Blake... But the longer cycle may be a good thing!

Thanks girls, onwards and upwards to this cycle. I concieved my daughter in December so it's a good month for us. fingers crossed for you hopeful x

@blakesmummy aw so sorry. Think I'll be joining you in hopes for next month - af is due on Wednesday and my temps took one almighty nose dive this morning.

Thanks blakes I really don't know weather I've been lucky this cycle or not. Had some weird sensations down there today n felt really tender in my sides and had a cramps feeling in my boobs but still not falling for it all its most probs my body messing about! Seems like ages ago since my ovulation yet I'm only 8dpo! 6 days to go til my af due! Will do a test Friday morning just to check as am going away again this weekend n will be having a few drinks if no bfp x

Awe Blakes I'm sorry.. Really was hoping you would get your BFP. I was supposed to start Saturday and still haven't yet and its Monday so hopefully that's a good sign. I've been eating like crazy this weekend and want real hearty home cooked meals. I still haven't tested I'm so scared too. My DH is out of town until Thursday so I am going to try and wait until he comes home if no AF

Sore boobs gone this morning. Think I might have a uti as feels strange down there n like could be the start of thrush, I haven't had that since I was pregnant with my daughter but too early for it to be that reason. 9dpo today x

I ordered some frer tests last nite to come tomorrow so will test Friday morning n check before I go away. Not holding out hope tho so a bfn isn't a big let down. Got 2 of the IC cheapies here haven't used yet they detect 10 but don't seem to see many people get visible lines on them they seen to use the frer most don't they x

I caved n tested! Only because i got an awful wave of nausea at something on TV n thought u need to check but was bfn of course lol I'm not disappointed I will se Friday on frer if it's meant to happen it will! X

Af has only seemed to last 3 days which isn't long for me it was 5 days heavy before bc. Hope that my lining is thick enough each month for implantation x

On my way to doctors for antibiotics for my uti. Think I got af tummy ache too 😞 x

Got antibiotics for my uti 😕 n feeling like I got cold coming on, doc said I will be run down with uti. I'm sure am out this month, going to ntnp next month I can't be bothered with it spesh around Christmas time x

I'm not sure what's going on with me. I have an average 24 day cycle according to my calendar I've used for years now (besides last cycle which was 36 days but I had a lap surgery in the middle and kinda reset it) But according to my calendar I should have started AF last Saturday its now Friday and no AF still.. I've had constant back pain for 2 weeks now and have been having cramps off and on and a few bfn tests. Going to test again in the morning and if its still bfn I'm going to just wait this out and see what happens. After my lap my Dr said I should be good to go and shouldn't take me long. If AF is coming I have wish she could just get here so I didn't feel so crazy and knew what was going on.. Good Luck to all and baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->