Think I'm out already

Good luck blakesmummy. I just had a BFN so could do with some good news!!

I've been following your girls thread from the beginning and am in around the same boat. My AF is due in two days and I've had a load of symptoms. Since last week been having waves of nausea in the evening, hot flashes, sensitive boobs, for the past three days have had thickish cream like stretchy cm and woke up with a sore throat ears hurting and slight runny nose at times, headaches have been coming and going for a week now and my lower back has been hurting pretty bad since 2dpo I also had cramping yesterday like AF was coming and woke up with none today. I normally don't cramp until AF has arrives.. I took a test 3 days ago and got a BFN but hoping AF doesn't show and I'll test again on Sunday. Good Luck to all of you.

This is the bfn with fmu but I'm only 10dpo, I'm hoping either that I will get a bfp in a few days or of af does arrive then my luteal phase has indeed lengthened which means a more viable pregnancy too x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 9
Are your temps still rising? I have yet to start tracking temps or using opk and if this cycle doesn't take will start those next one.

@blakesmummy your temps are fab!! Don't give up hope yet. Xx

Welcome tmwrem. What DPO are you?

Blakes- that temp rise Is good I'm still holding out for you, its still very early so that bfn doesn't mean anything yet.
We bd again last night, that's it now I said to my bf we cant do anymore this month we've tried our best!
My sore throat n ears n headache has gone again this morning like yesterday its weird how it creeps up on me on a nite! Ive still got 9 days til AF due so a long long wait!
Welcome girls lets hope we have lots of bfps! I'm 5dpo today x

Tmwrem- symptoms sound good, u did a test very early so didn't mean anything anyway! Fingers crossed for you 😊

Hopeful exactly your timings were spot on I'd say, fingers crossed we can be bfp buddies x

Laura... Temp looks good... At stay away.
Hope...timing sounds awesome!

Af still hasn't arrived yet, it's starting to hurt tonight if my daughter leans on my stomach. Had some cramps but I wouldn't say they're af more pulling sensation and really low down x

Tmwrem- symptoms sound good, u did a test very early so didn't mean anything anyway! Fingers crossed for you 😊

Thanks I really hope it is but so hard to not get my hopes up but terrified of being let down.

I know exactly what you mean right now, I really hope this is your month x

Blakesmummy09 are your temps still rising and AF still not here? I'm due for AF tomorrow and really praying she decides to stay away. I feel really good today besides kinda feel like I have the flu and my body is sore in shoulders and legs but no AF symptoms. Going to BD tonight because that normally kick starts it if its coming.. Good Luck

Temp has dropped dramatically 😢 But no sign of af yet x

I haven't had all my usual ovulation symptoms which is strange. I normally have very heavy sore breasts and get nauseous and pee a lot and I haven't had any of them which is a first. Feel a bit weird today. Got hangover tho as had lots to drink last nite! Af due week tomorrow I'm going to test Friday as I'm away for the weekend so will test before we go x

Yeah still a bfn but still no af so far, my cycle has been 26 days since I've been off the pill and everything's been the same everytime. This time it's completely different and the only time I've ever been late is through being pregnant so it's really confusing now.

Sounds like you've got some very good symptoms coming now hopeful x

I wonder if the supplements are helping and making your lp longer. Hope you get a bfp soon x

I'm not sure as I've only been taking them a week so far really so it's not long enough to do it I don't think x

No AF this morning.. Praying it stays away. Will test again Monday.

Blake's hopefully AF stays away and your just to soon to get a +

Hopefullys maybe that is a good sign that your feeling different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->