Think I'm out already

Hope you get AF soon, hopefully its sorting itself out and u will get a good cycle and that bfp! I'm 11 dpo today. Been up through the night sweating and couldn't sleep well but this is most likely to do with my uti. I'm on amoxicillin so hope they help today n improve my uti, not feeling the best today x

Cycle Day #1 has began. This is probably one of the worst I've had in a long time pain and flow wise. :-(

Proper periods r crap! That's the good thing about a bfp is no periods for 9 months! X

I have endometriosis and pcos so my periods have always been insanely bad for as long as I can remember. A lotvof times landing me in the ER for pain which is normally from rupturing cysts.. I've felt so sick to my stomach today really hoping tomorrow is better.

Yes I hope u feel better, I got backache n ovary ache. Think its partly my uti and part of my af getting ready for its arrival on Sunday 😒
Blakes - how u doing in your cycle? X

Oh guys I was really hoping for those two lines for you both I hope you both feel better soon. I'm not too bad just waiting to ovulate but I'm tempted just to temp not opk this month and see how I go not stressing about it as much x

Yen blames I'm doing same next month I'm not doing opks I know roughly whe I ovulate as its same day each onto so going to ntnp n try not think about it. My uti is going at last but got an inner ear infection too so got awful balance and nausea. Af due tomorrow n got some light cramps n had sore boobs continuously since ovulation. Hope u get some good news next month x

Oh Hun I hope your uti goes quickly. I'm definitely not doing opks this month or next, I'm just going to temp to confirm ov but I'm just stressing myself way too much now and bd is starting to be just for concieving if that makes sense so I need to get the whole intimacy back as such. Plus I won't have time over the Xmas period to do them as will need to do them Xmas day etc too x

I'm same I know when I was ovulating etc n has been like clockwork so going to ntnp this next cycle it's too much stressing I'm making myself too anxious with it. Like u say the bd is just a chore then we actually got fed up of doing it this cycle lol think we will go to docs and get oh checked out n make sure this hard work is not for nothing x

Its come in full force tonite got yukky cramps! Yeh I wont hold out much hope for myself im loosing hope now! Hope you get yours soon! X

Oh no 😞 I'm feeling a bit like that now the more cycles i have the harder it's getting. Still haven't done opk I know roughly when I ovulate anyway but I just can't deal with stressing anymore lol x

No me neither, my cycles must be all fine n working as I have been doing opks and ovulating and having periods right on due date so I'm not going to do anymore opks I know I get my positive on cd12 so ovulate around then. I might try some preseed but certainly not going to obsess over it I can't be arsed! Will look at getting oh sperm count checked tho that's the next thing to do x

Luckily we don't have any issues as I fell within 4 months on the pill with DD. I think after all the hassle last month it worked me up so much that a lot of people say stress makes it worse x

Yeh that's it the stress doesn't help but it's hard when your trying n wondering did it work! Hopefully we will get some luck soon! X

My AF stopped last night. I am also going to just try and relax this month with the holidays coming up. Really praying for that BFP for Christmas but not going to let TTC ruin the holidays for me and the kids with me being stressed or upset. I've actually considered not even charting this month and just having fun and bd'n when we want instead of trying so hard to get it all down to a science. Good Luck to both of you.. Hopefully being less stressed we can all get our Christmas Miracles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->