Think I'm out already

Laura... Do you usually have a short lutal phase? Isn't the optimal time at least 15 days? If you are only 9 dpo and expect af tomorrow that doesn't give the egg much time to implant since the average bfp day is 13 dpo....

Was your cycles like this before when u had your children? Surely if you are pregnant your body knows that now so there wont be any period maybe just a late bfp? X

I've got some aches n cramps like af coming but it cant be yet I'm no where near due on anyway n its on both sides n central not just one side now. Am in hairdressers n felt dizzy n faint for 5 mins I hate these symptoms I wouldn't mind if I knew they would leave to a bfp but bet they won't! X

I've got some aches n cramps like af coming but it cant be yet I'm no where near due on anyway n its on both sides n central not just one side now. Am in hairdressers n felt dizzy n faint for 5 mins I hate these symptoms I wouldn't mind if I knew they would leave to a bfp but bet they won't! X

I've been having cramps both sides today too. 10 DPO and 6 days before af. Been googling trying to ding out what it could mean - no idea, so frustrating! What DPO are you?

Yes I only have 9 days luteal phase but according to my charts it looks like implantation was 6dpo I hope, any further than that and my progesterone would drop ready for af which means it will start preparing my lining to shed.

I really don't have a clue how my cycles were before as with both my children I concieved on the pill, my cycles have always been 27 days long though x

This is the problem is wether if I have had implantation wether my body has recognised in time. I keep getting low aches but not af pains just like pulling aches instead x

Have you ever tried supplements to lengthen it? I'm not well versed in that subject... But I just wonder if you implant on like day 7 or 8 or ovulate a little later than you think... but like you said your body just doesn't have enough time to realize there is a bean there...

I'm on the seven seas trying for a baby as it contains vitamin b6 which is supposed to help but it's very difficult to lengthen it. The doctors won't help until I've been ttc over a year as I've got two children already x

I'm really hoping for that temp rise tomorrow not the dreaded drop. How are you girls today now x

Unicorn - I'm 4dpo today. Got loads of cm too its kind of stretchy.
Blakes - u could still get that bfp, your af due tomorrow n u would of felt it coming by now wouldn't u? X

Don't you wish you could just shake doctors sometimes?! Still got my fingers crossed for you.

Well that's what confusing me, last month I had the period pains and backache for four days solid leading up but I can't say I have them now.
With my daughter I tested 4 days after missed and a week with my son so maybe it's still too soon. I keep feeling really nauseous during the evenings.
I'm really hoping this is your month hopeful I can't wait for your symptoms etc.
Mrs unicorn I know exactly what you are going through at the moment haha x

Jalilma tell me about it it's so frustrating because you have to wait so long just to possibly wait much later they wonder why women are so stressed when ttc lol

That sounds really good hopeful fingers crossed x

Well hopefully then you will test positive in a few days cos with your other pregnancies you showed positive after missed period so there's still a good chance and with that spotting and now nauseous it all sounds good to me! Are you testing tomorrow? I'm away after the morning so will look out for any update! I've got real water cm tonite it felt like water was running out of me for a bit sorry for the tmi! X

Oh really that I can't say I've had, yeah I'll try with an ic again tomorrow x

Ok update in the morning I will lookout for results! Fingers crossed for u 😊 x

Thanks Hun can't wait to see if you've got anymore symptoms tomorrow x

Ive just the cold symptoms tonite feel a bit goosey n sore throat n ears n slightly runny nose but then it goes in the day n comes back in the night, weird! Had a really muggy head the last two nights too, not falling for any of it tho must just be my body run down with ovulation. Least this weekend will take my mind off it n I will be drinking! I tried not drinking last month n meant nothing n changed nothing so I'm not doing anything differently til I get that bfp I don't think its my month anyway! X

Right update so far, took temp this morning 97.88 but the thermometer slipped out of my mouth so discarded it. Redone it just laying here not doing anything at all and retested within 5mins of the old one and my reading is 98.22, I have the rise! Now going to use a fmu wish me luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->