Think I'm out already

I'm nearly on cd7, will be ovulating in around 5 days, just waiting to finish af although I'm not doing opks this time I can't be doing with the stressing over it. Defo going to book doctor appointment soon n go have us checked out x

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'm on cycle day 9 today and this evening feeling some slight cramps. We have totally chilled this cycle and have been super busy which has helped keep my mind from freaking out. When we BD its now more fun and just random instead of being so strict and timed. I do have a new nephew though and he is spending the night tonight and it seriously makes me want to just cry holding him. I NEED A BFP FOR CHRISTMAS

Aww tmwrem my nephew is a month old today and I just held him yesterday hoping and praying soon would be my month and we found out last night a pair of close friends are ttc too which is lovely news but I can't help feeling that they will get their bfp and I'll be still waiting as such lol. I've given up on opk for over the Xmas period and just temping but I must admit I found a percentage calculator with the help of another member and it 83.22% at cycle 8 which I'm halfway so it gives me some hope that the percentages go higher quite soon x

That's good blakes, hopefully each month the chances go up not down! That's a positive way to look at it. We also have some very close friends trying and would be awesome if we was around the same time but bet they catch way before us 😞 and I have another friend trying too n I think she will also be before me. Most of my group of close friends have either just had there first baby or due in a few months. Such a shame I couldn't of joined them. Fx for you blakes x

Yes they go up lol I found it on the countdown to pregnancy webpage x

On no aspe 😞 I was hoping for that bfp.

I'm confused this month without opks lol as I've got very stretchy cm but it's not clear its cloudy as such so I don't think it's quite ov but very near x

That's really cool Blakes!! Hopefully its correct.. This is our 3rd cycle and I'm still pretty relaxed. I ended up with my nephew for two days and it was so hard letting him go today as he doesn't have the best life :-( I'm getting so nervous about all of this and just can't wait for that BFP and Gods plan to start unfolding.

We are deco,going to take it easy this month as I was thinking it wouldn't be a bad thing if we didn't conceive too after Christmas as I really would like to enjoy Christmas and have a lot of,plans for nights out n things so not going to try that hard this month I have only just finished my af n we haven't even be yet will take it easy til next cycle! I will book docs appointment at begin of january and just get us both checked out to have a look and see if it is still possible for us to conceive. I'm on cd 8 today so should start gearing up to ovulate now x

Grr this spell lol I meant we haven't even bd yet! And we are defo not deco lol

Haha spell checker is a nightmare at times. I'm getting close now and can't actually wait for the tww now it's really exciting every month until the :witch: shows lol x

Yen it is although r strangely I'm not feeling it this month now I'm thinking I've got all these plans I'm quite looking forward to! I'm also thinking of joining weight watchers as since I came off the pill I have put over a stone on so really wanna shift some before I get a bfp If I do hopefully! X

Ov should be here Wednesday or Thursday and put a + for tomorrow opk as I got ewcm today and it's normally the day after when it's positive to help ff to pinpoint quicker. I'm actually really looking forward to this tww x

Ov is definitely round the corner as ive now got the normal cramps so I think it's any day x

Good luck blakes! 😊 mines on way too but I'm not even stressing this month x

Think mines today which would be great as we've got the timing, that's the only thing I worry is timing as I'm full of cold this month lol x

Yes get at the bd! Ive got vertigo at mo so not 100% we did BD last nite but I'm not due to ovulate til Thursday n probs wont bd around then. I'm keeping looking on here for everyones update n news tho! X

We covered last night and the night before so far and I expect we will cover tonight too 😉. That still gives you a chance Hun a couple of days before as its still in your fertile period isn't it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->