Think I'm out already

I'm CD 13 so should O anytime I have two apps one says I O'd two days ago and one says this Friday I'm not using opks though but we have been bd a lot more than normal and just having fun with it. Last night was probably the best in a while and I'm really hopeful it did the deed. But like Hopefullys said I'm gonna be OK if its not because either way I'll enjoy holidays

Means plenty of mine and no restrictions on cheeses haha there's definitely and upside too x

Yes defo I'm really not bothered about catching this month at all, so wanna enjoy Christmas food n drinks! X

Im still totally onboard this month and am really praying for a BFP so I can announce at Christmas but I'm not gonna beat myself up if it wasn't our month. This evening my CM has turned into quite a bit EWCM so I am hopeful tonight I O and catch it

My temps have confirmed o but didn't bd last night as I'm completely full of cold and the husband was so tired from work lol we've got two in the fertile period anyway so what will be will be now x

My temps have confirmed o but didn't bd last night as I'm completely full of cold and the husband was so tired from work lol we've got two in the fertile period anyway so what will be will be now x

Aw well like u say it will be when its meant to be! I can feel my ovulation yesterday and today and last night in bed I had this quick stabbing pain in my left so that only lasted about 5 seconds. Didn't BD tho and not going to this week cos as silly as it sounds I would rather wait til after all the Christmas celebrations! X

See I had a slight pain literally for 5 secs in right ovary a couple of days ago but literally nothing else this month compared to normal so I'm hoping my body is settling after the pill. I know what you mean, I'm quite fortune as I don't really drink anyway but I'm not going to worry about anymore timing as we've covered the main part this month as both times were at midnight anyway so will find out in 2 weeks wether any luck or not x

Hey ladies wanted to let you know that I'm still checking in and sending tons of baby dust your way! Christmas bfps would be so awesome!

Thanks Hun we need to be joining first trimester with you x

Can't wait to see if if you caught this cycle blakes, I've had my usual a hey hips yesterday n today so think my ovulation has happened or about to. I'm so used to all the signs and signals but tbh is nice not to stress about this month, I mean if I catch which chances are very slim as oh has interviews this week so he rather preoccupied anyway but if I did I would be over the moon but just choosing not to go for it this month and have a Little break cos the stressing over last few months has set my nerves off! I do like a drink on a weekend although the I haven't much lately but thought it be nice to enjoy some over Christmas as I have quite a few plans. I keep checking in on here tho for everyone's updates! X

That's the thing id love Xmas day to be able to have a proper drink with the in laws and relax for a change rather than not but at the same time I'd be over the moon being pregnant x

Yeh I think any of us will be just cos its a relief then int it. So what date is your AF due? This cycle is going much quicker for me now I'm not obsessing x

I'm about 90% positive I did O yesterday. And during the fertile week we got 3 nights in and taking tonight off so we will see. Hoping you all get your Christmas Wish. Today I felt some crazy weird twinges in my stomach about mid way. I am due for AF the 16th

Af is due 12th for me but last months ended 5 days late so I'm not sure wether that's going to be my normal cycle length now or not x

I have two apps and one says the 16th and another says I should O tomorrow and start AF on the 19th. So I plan on testing the 17th if no sign of AF. I slept so much yesterday it was kinda crazy. Feel pretty good today.

Ok ladies will lookout for your updates! I have My usual ovulation and post ovulation symptoms, lots of cm and sore throat which I always get right after and I'm on cd13 so I have im pretty sure I have already ovulated now. Not bd tho so no bfp for me this cycle but looking out for yours! X

hope you don't mind me jumping in here girls - feel so fed up of my temps this cycle. They are just not moving! Because I messed up temps and opks around usual o day (cd13) I have no idea when I O'd. Am so worried that I maybe didn't at all, but I had my full day of o cramps like normal. can you have o cramps but no o? Feeling very out this cycle, at least I can have a few drinks at Christmas - although next fertile period is over Christmas arrrghhh!

I have never tempted so not sure how they work but they seem to stress a lot of ladies out on here. I just do the opks n go by my positives on those but tbh I know by my symptoms now anyway so haven't done any this month n having a break from it all. Did u get a positive opk? U will ovulate in a day or 2 from that then. I get cramps, achey hips n allsorts in ovulation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->