Think I'm out already

I have never tempted so not sure how they work but they seem to stress a lot of ladies out on here. I just do the opks n go by my positives on those but tbh I know by my symptoms now anyway so haven't done any this month n having a break from it all. Did u get a positive opk? U will ovulate in a day or 2 from that then. I get cramps, achey hips n allsorts in ovulation x

I didn't manage to take the opks when I should have as we were away for the weekend. Yeah temps stress me out. I said I wasn't going to do them after O this cycle but because they are so weird I've kept on doing them. :wacko: I'm so sure I O'd though because of my cramps, there's no mistaking them for anything else. Unless of course you can still get them and not O. Oh well. Having a break from it sounds good, never thought it would be so draining, always thought it was supposed to be fun!

Tbh I guessed o before the temps this month because I normally get some achy pains 1-2 days before and the ewcm starts two days before as always x

Unicorn- the last couple cycles have drained me I think that's how I've ended up with uti a couple weeks ago n now got a virus. I have had some strange knitting feelings down there in my ovaries and some strong cramps today not like my normal ovulation cramps but just like what I had when I got my chemical a few months ago. Got a funny feeling that one bd we did Monday night may have possibly caught!, it's the one month I would choose not to if I could as I have so much on upto Christmas n over Christmas n didn't plan on a due date right in August! Not worrying and constantly thinking about it tho what will be will be! Hope you caught that egg! X

I'm on CD 16 today and 3dpo from when I think I O'd and having a lot of lower back pain pretty strong cramps across pelvic area and had a few twinges in my V. I've had a slight sore throat since O day and my neck is so stiff and sore out of nowhere this evening

Well ive woke up with this soreness and when I turn over in bed or try sit up ive got this like pulling soreness right on my knickerline more so in the left side. I hope its nothing x

I've still got a sore throat and cold. I kept getting light period cramps yesterday and my boobs are sore if I lie on my front but who knows. In a sense too it would be easier for a bfn as its the week before my daughters birthday and I normally have to stay in hospital for a while after with Gd so wouldn't want to miss her birthday x

Unicorn- the last couple cycles have drained me I think that's how I've ended up with uti a couple weeks ago n now got a virus. I have had some strange knitting feelings down there in my ovaries and some strong cramps today not like my normal ovulation cramps but just like what I had when I got my chemical a few months ago. Got a funny feeling that one bd we did Monday night may have possibly caught!, it's the one month I would choose not to if I could as I have so much on upto Christmas n over Christmas n didn't plan on a due date right in August! Not worrying and constantly thinking about it tho what will be will be! Hope you caught that egg! X

Got quite excited reading that! Fx for you! What DPO are you? I've had a massive temp increase this morning, the highest I've ever had in the 3 cycles I've been doing them. At the moment FF and me don't agree. I am a bit confused about when I o'd. If it really was as late as cd16 then we're def out this cycle, last bd would have been -3 O. I feel much more relaxed though now. Think I was more concerned that my body wasn't functioning as it should regardless of o day.

Well i think I might of ovulated around cd11 which would be day after bd. I could be wrong I dunno cos I didn't do an opk this month as they are always positive on same days. I can sit up without it hurting so don't know what that is at all. I had the knitting sensation in bed last nite then Just woke up with this.
For u they do say that sperm can live upto 5 days so don't count yourself out! Fx for u! X

Blakes I feel same I hoping for my period too this month in a sense don't mean to sound bad but it might not be the right time! X

I worked that out wrong I think I ovulated 2 or 3 days after we bd that's why I thought we be ok but I guess it can only take 1 strong swimmer!

Agree with you both there - this month was the least favoured for us, so I won't be too gutted with a bfn. But I'd also be over the moon with a positive. We were actually going to wait until next cycle before TTC because of timing but I was anxious that it might takes ages so wanted to start ASAP. Think DH also felt (eventually) that he shouldn't let his work dictate the rest of our lives. It's good that we're all a bit more relaxed, and it's nearly Xmas! Bet I'll be super anxious next cycle as I'd love a sept baby (just like me!!) although poor thing would be a Virgo - super obsessive (just like me!)

Yeh will be interesting to see if any of us get one but I sure as won't be testing unless I'm late as the chances r extremely slim. Hopefully I can be nice n merry over Christmas! I had to lie down this afternoon had strong pains in my groin and hips couldn't do much for a while, does my head in! X

Tbf I don't think I'll get a bfp this month I have barely any symptoms so means more wine for me 🙊

I'm with you there blakes. All the wine, cheeses and deli meats! :wohoo:

Yes girls I think out of all the months this is the best n defo one we don't mind getting a af when it means wine, cheeses and pate!! X

Talked too soon, I'm feeling absolutely awful. Nausea, bad stomach (sorry tmi), bad headache, strong period pains and dizziness it's horrible. I had to come home early from seeing my family I feel that ill x

Fx feeling awful will lead to something really good! But hope you feel better soon too. X

Thanks Mrs so do I, it's my birthday tomorrow so i don't fancy feeling like this for it lol. It's so strange as I've never had this before though so it's very new for me and I've literally only got rid of my cold x

Happy birthday for tomorrow blakes!!! Hope u feel better. I'm feeling odd, dunno weather it's all post ovulation but got new symptoms today! Got loads and loads of creamy cm I know it's tmi but like thick n white, I've never had all this before. Had this pressure down there n a feeling when I'm walking as if it's diff down there. lots of strange twinges n just a general feeling of swelling inside. My af a while away yet but I will be going to doctors if not as I hope it's not something else n not right x

Another symptom I forgot to mention is I get keep like a shooting pain right inside! Comes n goes every now n then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->