Think I'm out already

I've been really nauseous today, gassy (tmi), and my boobs are extremely sore, and my neck is really sore too. My husband has been sick all weekend so we haven't Bd in awhile he has pneumonia. I was so confident at first this month now I'm starting to feel it didn't work but either way I will be happy as like everyone else I will enjoy the Holidays either way. Happy Birthday tomorrow Blake's!! How old is everyone if you don't mind me asking? I'm 25

Thanks girls I'm 27 now 🙊

All our symptoms sound quite positive, I woke up to having more stomach cramps again but had to redo my temp as the first one beeped within seconds at 97.51 and I've never had it been within two seconds of being in my mouth so literally turned it off then on again and it's shot up. Really sorry to hear about your hubby twrem I hope he feels better soon x

I'm 31. Hope your husband feels better pneumonia Is horrible my mum had it a few years ago. I don't even know why I'm symptom spotting this month we hardly bd at all! Just new symptoms but will take them with pinch of salt as don't wanna drive myself mad with them! X

I'm 30. Happy birthday blakes :cake: hope you are feeling better and have a lovely day celebrating!

Oh gosh tmwrem I hope your DH starts to feel better soon, sounds awful.

I'm not sure why I'm symptom spotting either as I don't even know if I'm 4 or 8 DPO! :dohh: I'm going with 8 DPO mainly because I can't bear the thought of being 4 days back! All my symptoms seem to be matching up with 8 DPO though. I had like stinging tingling feeling on left side of uterus for a few hours last night, then a bit sharper for a minute or so. It was like if you put on a heated muscle rub (deep heat) you get that cold/hot tingling feeling if you know what I mean?!

Also forgot to mention that I've started testing! :test: I love poas! All BFNs though, but I find it's a gentler let down.

Thanks Girls. He was advised by the Dr to stay off work a few days to rest and recover but being stubborn he went to work this am and I'm sure is going to over do it. I woke up with really bad lower back pain and cramping. I'm not cramping favoring one side to much but its more central and sometimes random stabs to the right. And I'm super gassy (tmi) but yeah it sounds like were all about the same this month so guess we will see. I'm not going to test until next Friday unless some really positive symptoms arise. I'm currently 6dpo from what I think was the day I O'd

That's exactly how I was yesterday with everything else too twrem x

My back/hip area is the worse part. Its an actual pain. And Tylenol does nothing for me :-( Really wish there was a way to just know if it was a pregnancy or not so I could take better pain reliever if it wasn't pregnancy.

Thankyou jalilma hope you and baby bump are keeping well.

Mine keep changing from low period type cramps to cramps in left ovary area as such x

I'm not supposed to start AF until the 16th-18th so I think its to early to be feeling cramps from that but who knows

I'm supposed to be 14/15 but my cramps are starting to get pretty strong again and are never like this a week before af. I'm only 6dpo so af definitely shouldn't be showing yet. I'm just hoping my luteal phase isn't deciding to be 9dpo again x

I'm not sure what dpo I am as didn't use opk but if I go on what I usually am in about 4/5 dpo x

I was going to say hopeful we are always pretty much the same too x

That's awesome were all right together. Hopefullys when do you plan on testing?

I wasn't going to test unless I get a late AF which is very unlikely but might just do one Sunday n check if my symptoms persist I will see I'm kinda wanting to get my AF this cycle tho seen as its Christmas! X

Af due 14/15 for me - or if I really did o late FF reckons it'll be 18th. Really weird not knowing when she'll arrive. Fed up of this cycle and my crazy temps already. Just wish it'd hurry up and finish so I can enjoy the festive celebrations! Plus next fertile window is between Christmas and new year!

Yep it sure will be nice to enjoy the festive celebrations soon! Lots of nice food n drinks so not a bad thing to get those bfn this cycle! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->