• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I'm out already

Ive got lower backache today but not counting that as good sign as ive had this with ovulation before 😐

My fullness n heavybess of my breasts that I had yesterday has gone this morning. Just got a really hungry rumbly belly this morning x

I'm out too :( good luck the rest of you x

Said I wasn't going to test early... Tested early anyway... BFN... Kinda bummed out.. Still holding onto a slim chance that maybe the $store tests I got aren't sensitive enough ... And there's a chance.. But I'm just a touch sad this morning.

Aww no gutted for u. Hopefully its just not showing yet, what amount do those tests detect? Mine are the dipstick ones they detect 10 so I think if I do one next weekend and nothing then I'm out too! X

I don't know I couldn't find any info in the instructions.. It just says 99% reliable from the day of your missed period... But doesn't give a range. I'm hoping I'm one of those people that don't get a positive until later... I don't know... My temp is still up so I'm still in the game... Just feel a little knocked down in the ranking at the moment.

There's still plenty of time yet you could do another and get bfp! Try find out what strength they detect?

After some research .... The brand I used was 25mui/ml so decently sensitive. I track on two different sites. FF has me at 12dpo... Countdown to pregnancy has me at 9dpo... So at this point I'll just keep testing ha! It's like when you go out drinking as soon as you pre the first time you just keep going .. Or so I'm told I'm not a drinker!

Ok well 25 isn't really low anyway as mine are 10. Keep testing and fingers crossed it will turn positive!
Ive got no symptoms today just no cm but nothing else x

I caved and did a test was bfn of course! Thought it might shut me up thinking I might actually be this time!

Oh hope we are in the same boat doing the freaking limbo! Ugh if we were on the same continent I'd say let's drown our misery in chocolate!

Don't give up girls there's still time, af has ended tonight it seems after literally 3 days which is very strange and wasn't even as heavy as normal. If it doesn't reappear tomorrow a test will be taken as its not usual for me x

Although my temps don't give any clue of pregnancy but never know x

Oh Laura wouldn't that be awesome! :) worse case.. If af comes on time for me we will still be cycle buddies next month... That makes it a bit more bearable!

Yes! That would be awesome but I really do hope this is your month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"