Think I'm out already

No I haven't done digital yet, I'm going to do it on weds I think (when af would have been due) I had what I'm assuming is implantation bleeding a couple of days ago - was a bit scary! More than I thought it would be having read bits about it. All gone now and tests are looking good so I'm feeling less anxious.

I would recommend preseed. Not sure if it helped but it won't do any harm. We didn't 'need' it either hopefullys, but I didn't seem to have much EWCM so thought I'd give it a go. Don't use as much as its says on the packet though, I used about 1mg and that was enough. I forgot to mention aspe, I also took evening primrose oil cd2-11 to help increase EWCM. If it worked, I couldn't tell by checking my cm but who knows. I think you're only supposed to take it from cd1 and up to o though.

Af has arrived for me 😞 Means I'm onto the next cycle though x

Ok unicorn I will look into ordering some where did you get yours from?
Oh no blakes! Nevermind onwards to your new cycle n I be following you in a few days x

I'm so glad for it to arrive now as I know it's the next try now, just got to find my thermometer again to start bbt x

I think I got it from Amazon. It came with 9 applicators, some opks and hpt. Was about £15-20 I think.

Good luck with your new cycle blakes!

Ok thanks unicorn I will wait for AF then order some when it comes n give it a go! X

Oh no on AF. I think I might try fertilaid. I have 2 bottles coming in the mail. Db is suffering with torn neck muscles, so not much bding going to happen this month. I want to throw in the towel completely but oh so hard. We want another child so bad. If I do not get pregnant this year, I am done with it. Way to hard on me.

So weird. I feel like I am or going to ovulate. But I am only on CD 10. My cycles are average 35 days. Either way, cant bd.

Just go for it when you can aspe, hope you get some BD in somewhere x

Ttc is getting me down really badly at the moment, one of my friends has concieved on her first cycle and it's really hit me hard, I'm insanely jealous of her and wondering when it will be my turn 😞

I'm sorry to rant girls but I know you all understand exactly how it feels I'm just getting so depressed over it all now x

I am right there with you blakes. Some days I could just cry and cry.

Hello just popping in to say hi
And I am also in Norfolk :D

It's awful isn't it aspe. Af arrived Saturday so that hasn't helped. I knew there was no hope at all this month but it's still disheartening having it show.

Where abouts noodles I'm in Attleborough 😊

But on the plus side we finally have decided on our baby names.

Bobby John alabaster
Mila rose alabaster

😊 Just want this bfp to hurry up so I have a baby to put the name to x

We've got a girls name chosen but not the boys name the name I like oh doesn't

We had that with the girls name until he was going through last night and we both really liked it x

We actually had the girls name chosen back when j was pregnant with my son and it's the only one we like lol

I'm same girls, ive had a lot of pain today in my lower back n really strong burning cramps in ovaries I'm going to have to go to doctors I'm worried at what it might be. Ive had the sore ovaries for over a week now but last night n today its got worse n I struggled in work x

Oh wow your literally up the road lol.

I really hope you get on hopeful it's very strange x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back