Think I'm out already

Yep in the city
I feek so sick today but I doubt it's anything preggo related as only 2dpo haha

I called in chemist on way home from work n picked up a hcg test but they had no decent ones only one that was a £1! It was bfn but when I read the leaflet it was for 1 day past late period so dunno what strength it detects but was a bfn! Just thought that might explain the pain but nope! I'm only working tomorrow so going to try do tomorrow n if still got back n ovary pain I will go to docs. Keep feeling like my period is coming n these twinges in my lower back r awful x

If you've got the information leaflet in the box it might tell you what miu of hgc it is sensitive to x

No I had a look its a rubbish one! Got some frer coming Wednesday and af due Thursday too x

Yeah them little quid tests I find a bit crap too
I like the sainsburys and tesco ones x

Yeh its too early for them but doubt its that anyway I just wanted to rule it out, I wont have the luck of conceiving yet! X

You never know ;)
When we tcc our youngest son.... from deciding on having baby #3 until the bfp was about...... 3 weeks haha
This time I feel it may take a bit longer for some reason the chemical pregnancy has scared me a bit

Its hard trying to conceive! With my daughter I wasn't even trying but this time its different n much harder! So where are u in your cycle? X

I'm worried about this back pain tho its still there n really hurts ive never had it before. I wonder if its an infection but ive not felt ill or anything ive just had these cramps n burnt sore ovaries n lower back pain, I hate not knowing n worrying its something serious x

Get it checked out. I say that because my best friend had kidney septis the other week and ended up in hosp over back pain she never thought it would end up something like that
It started off as a water Infection

I am 2dpo today x

Yeh IM going Wednesday as working tomorrow but off then unless it gets any worse but ive not felt unwell or anything which if infection u think I would wouldn't u x

She just kept saying she had lower back ache fo about 2 weeks
It may be nothing maybe you just tweaked it or something x

Sounds intriguing hopeful as I had that leading up to my bfp with my son. I was so convinced af would arrive I waited until I was a week late to test x

I'm not testing till after af is due
Coz I might come on like last month

Yeh ive still got it today, ive taken paracetamol for the back and ovary pains. Ive had shooting pains right down there too. Really don't think its pregnancy unfortunately tho I don't have that feeling 😞 I think I could have a kidney infection but will know tomorrow at doctors x

I'm going to order some preseed as soon as I get my AF n try that next month. How do u use it n is it messy? Didn't want to have to resort to it but going to have to n also going to take folic acid n try get that bfp! X

It's like a lubricant that is supposed to help the swimmers get to that egg! Tbh I don't need it as I'm never dry sorry for the tmi but I just seem to see a lot of people who get there bfps say they used it x

Haha don't worry about TMI
For 2 days the day before ov and the day ov
Must be the ewcm lol but it gets a bit much for OH hahahah
Mega TMI there for ya

I am 3dpo today I am so impatient I want to know right now lol wish there was a way to know already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->