Think I'm out already

No Hun definitely not a chance this month ov was most certainly missed with that bug. I'm hoping next cycle might bring some better news x

Yes me too I we r going to really try next cycle maybe we will both get those bfps! I keep feeling nauseous today but think its just high hormone levels from ovulating as doc said that my levels were high on my blood test a couple months ago which explains all the symptoms I keep getting x

I think I have had a bit of a hormone surge this cycle. My skin has been awful and I've had stronger waves of nausea than normal. I hate hormones!!

Yep sounds like hormones! I will be glad to get back on the pill once we have hopefully had a baby! X

I've got a horrible taste in my mouth yuk, more stupid hormones lol

I always thought things would be better off bcp but I was wrong!!

I was out with DH today and I saw baby twins. DH gave me a funny look and I said ' what? I'm looking at the baby twins' and he said 'oh I thought you were looking at the food' (we had just had a large lunch!) 'you look at babies and food in the same way now' haha! That did make me laugh!

Lol nope I've gained a stone in weight since coming off my pilln😢 starting a healthy eating diet next week! X

I've had awful back pain tonite all in lower back n pulling round my belly button, had this before tho why can't my body just chill n stop reminding me! X

Alls quiet with me. No symptoms. We're starting a healthy eating diet next week too. I haven't put on weight coming off the pill but I am a stone heavier than when we got married. I did lose it for that so I'd like to lose at least half a stone. I'm not overweight or anything (still a size 8) but I'd feel better being less wobbly! We doing the clean and lean. It's not supposed to be a 'diet' more a lifestyle. We did it for 5 months but we fell off the wagon on honeymoon!

Ive ordered the lean in 15 book to try n got my shopping being delivered today with lots of healthy food on it! I put this stone on within 4 months of coming off the pill! Awful cos I was only a 10 before that! X

Guys, I've got a squinter of the faintest ever line on an IC. Not getting excited because it's so faint I can't tell if it's grey or not. Asked DH to look and he couldn't see it at first but after a few mins (and a bit of convincing) he can see something. Just keep telling myself 'it's not a positive, don't get excited'

Here it is, you gotta squint/turn head whilst standing on one leg!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 23
Ok so I can't see anything on this now! I think it must compress the picture!

Oh fingers crossed for u! Have you got a first response to try? Getting excited for you!

Fingers crossed for you

Just done 2 more, both ICs but different brands. 1.5 hr hold - couldn't hold it any longer. Please tell me if I'm going mad, DH thinks I've lost it! I have x2 FRERs but should I wait till tomorrow morning? Just don't want to get my hopes up - these ICs are probably crap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 17
Omg that top one I can defo see it!! Up to u on the first response can u hold for as long as poss then do one? Ur 11dpo? I just nearly ordered some then told myself no lol x

That looks like a line to me on the top one I don't wanna get ur hopes up but I'm getting excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->