Think I'm out already

I went through hell for weeks when I had abnormal smear results and had to have a coloscopy

Yep had a follow up and everything is absolutely normal
I am such a panicky person
My anxiety takes over and it makes me ill from worrying I don't think rationally

I'm the same I suffer with anxiety anyway n since trying it's made it worse! X

It's bloody awful I feel your pain
I feel nauseated this morning again
And constipated
Urgh feel rank

Glad everything was normal on your follow up must have been horrible. Where r u in your cycle again I can't remember? My memory is terrible lol r u past ovulation? Its my AF due day I wish it would hurry up n come now x

I'm still waiting for af to disappear, I haven't had it like this since before I had my daughter x

Maybe its a full blown one this time? Ive noticed the last 2 periods I have had have lasted almost a week, dunno why x

I think mines on its way I got the belly ache, hurry up period lol I wanna take daughter swimming on Sunday so want to get the first couple heavy days out the way. Also I haven't had a cigarette since Sunday! Still on my vaporizer x

Mines been 6 days now and I'm fed up of it haha. Well done with no cigarettes. I quit when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter and it was the best thing I ever done x

I have quit every time I have been pregnant but after they are eborn after a while I end up having the sneaky fag outside having my 5 mins to myself here and there

Well I didn't quit with my first as the doc told me then just to cut down as quitting be too stressful but I wasn't heavy smoker then anyway but now if I got pregnant I would quit defo. I'm quite enjoying this vapour one anyway ive got strawberry flavour! Still waiting on af x

5dpo today
Woah this is dragging
I don't know if things are pms or preg haha

Well after the symptoms i've had the last week it could mean anything! Ive even gone off chicken this week n my sense of smell has been terrible but I realised that this will be due to me stop smoking! Not pregnancy lol waiting for my AF now I think its on its way x

I've had more than usual cm
Headaches
Itchy nips
Sore throat in the morn
Slight cramps here and there
Tonight I'm so hot my face it burning
I've been in bed by 9 for the last 2 nights I'm so so tired

But all this could be absolutely normal lol I'm just looking into everything

Well I really hope its not noodles fx its your bfp! Sounds good ive not had the itchy nips as part as my false symptoms! My AF not here yet 😒 its playing games coming late by the looks. In a whole year I have only ever had 1 cycle 1 day late that's how regular I have been upto now. The 1 day late cycle was last months so I spose its possible my cycles r changing to 27 days instead of 26 x

I did a first response yesterday n bfn unfortunately 😒 I'm sure af wont be long now x

Hey Girls sorry I went MIA. This is going to be long to catch you all up so bare with me. My last update my levels were 667 so they had me go in two days later and they went up to 1129 (last Friday) This Monday they called and scheduled an ultrasound for the next day (Tuesday) I had that scan done and there was nothing that could be seen not in uterus tubes or ovary except a very large cyst on left side. So Dr called Wednesday to schedule an apt for Thursday morning to overview everything. I felt fine hadn't had any more cramping or bleeding so was very hopeful it was just to early to see on scan. Anyway Wednesday night I felt fine and out of nowhere I got the worst pains I've ever felt came off the recliner and hit my knees in pain went to bathroom to try and (push) stood up and hit the floor instantly in pain. I called my mom (she lives next door) she came running over and ended up calling 911 I went to ER via ambulance the Dr there was horrible gave me a pain shot and sent me home still in crazy pain and couldn't walk. So I went to my Dr this morning and as soon as he seen me he sent me for a repeat ultrasound and blood work within 10 mins he actually walked over and watched the ultrasound. Well as soon as she started the ultrasound they found the problem. The baby had implanted outside of my left ovary and had caused me to start bleeding internally last night he sent me straight to hospital and within 30 mins I was having surgery. It's been a crazy day to say the least. I've lost the baby because it never made it to my uterus and once the Dr got inside realized my left tube was damaged which is what caused the baby not to implant correctly so he ended up removing my left tube draining blood from my insides and removing the baby (tissue) I'm home now but in loads of pain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->