Think I'm out already

A lot of people say try evening primrose don't they? Have you been taking your vitamins? I haven't but need to start taking them! We used preseed once this time but maybe should use it more! Oh doing sample Wednesday so hopefully will know soon if he ven produces any, will be no more trying if its bad news 😐

No I haven't been taking the vitamins whilst I've been ill tbh. I think this month in just going to go with the flow and have a month of being more intimate as a husband and wife rather than it be for concieving as such x

Yeh I don't blame u blakes we did that over Christmas cos trying all the time gets so stressful n boring! Ive had backache all evening n bit crampy, all af signs. If I'm regular this month n have my normal 26 day cycle I should be due on Thursday x

Came up in 2 mins, cant quite believe it but will explain the pains in my boobs tonite and cramps x

Hopefullys congratulations! (Told you I'd be stalking you girls in the background) xx

Yeh IM still in shock! Yeh blakes we used it once on day of positive ovulation x

Thanks unicorn I can't quite believe it! I want to da digital to confirm but don't dare incase it says no! X

I waited until the day af was due to do a digital as its supposed to give you weeks since conception, so I didn't want to do one too early either! When would af have been due?

Hope.. Share what you done. Lol. What days? Position? Preseed? Lol

I just hope its a sticky one now! Had lots of lower backache today n really bloated n lots of pressure. Will try a digital tomorrow bit nervous to do one! Girls I will share what we did etc shortly x

Thanks girls we didn't do a lot different this month we just had sex a few times leading up to ovulation then on the day I got positive opk we bd n we used the preseed once in the night but what we did different was the next morning I got my oh to wake up earlier n we bd that morning before he we went to work cos I still had the preseed in me sorry for tmi but I though if I ovulate that day I wanted to know we tried by bd in the morning as well. After that I had awful cramps that morning before I got up n wondered if the preseed had not agreed with me n then few days later I had nasty water infection n was a bit of blood when I wiped but it went within 2 days of antibiotics. Other than that I've had no symptoms at all just my usual sore boobs n cramping although they have felt a little diff but I didn't really notice. I have peed a lot more last few days. I did a cheapy strip test tonite that I had in that came with preseed n there was a line on that one so was glad about that, wasn't mega dark but was there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->