Think I'm out already

Gosh I feel nauseous 😐 got a horrible taste in my mouth n a headache!

I'm glad I'm only working tomorrow then off till next week cos I think this may come on a bit this week! X

Praying you catch this month Blake's.. I am on cycle day 5 go for my hsg testing on my remaining tube next Monday on the 29th.. I'm a bit nervous because my husband is unable to take off work and I have to face it all alone.

Didn't your prediction thing say u could get your bfp this time blakes?
Rem I hope all goes ok for you chick n u can go forward with trying n getting that bfp x

Hopefullys my nausea kicked in at 6 weeks. All frickin day nausea! It's started to break up a bit now, like for a few hours or even a whole day off! Are you 6 weeks now? Seem to remember our cycles were only a day apart or something? I'm 10 weeks tomorrow!

Blakes I'm so routing for you hun. Try to keep yourself busy this TWW. Also, wasn't it this cycle your prediction was for?

Good luck rem. Really hope all goes well for you. X

Yes girls one of the physics said Feb for bfp, concieve or birth month and the other said concieve March and find out April which isn't possibly technically with my cycle at the moment lol x

I really hope rem it goes well for you and you are able to progress for your bfp x

Unicorn I'm 5+3 today according to my dates, feeling really crappy today n one of my colleagues said I'm pale! I'm really tired too n I had a good nites sleep. Think I must be stretching a bit down there as I'm really achey n crampy. The joys lol cant believe you are 10 weeks already! Hows your bump coming on? X

I know me too! I am desparate for my 12 week scan though! I see the mw this week so hopefully I'll have a date soon. Bump is so much bigger than I thought!! I think it's mainly just bloating but I've been taking pictures in the morning and there's def something there. Infact I bought some maternity jeans at the weekend as all my jeans are uncomfortably tight :shy:

Aw not long now unicorn ur much closer than me! I'm already uncomfortable in my clothes ive bought some baggy tops to hide my bloat! I have first midwife appointment next week and then once i get to 7 weeks we are booking an early scan for 8 weeks plus mainly so we can tel my daughter cos its so hard n she is going to be so happy. I still cant shift this taste in my mouth! Exciting girls! Blakes u r next I'm sure! X

Aww I can't wait to join you both, have you publicly told people yet or just a certain few. My last pregnancy I had to go publication 6 weeks because I was so big people thought it was twins, the neighbour across the road guessed so I couldn't hide it x

Lol well my belly is swell already so I'm in baggy clothes n my jeans r a no no! We have told close family n a few of my friends know but I'm dying to tel others its so hard! I don't wanna jinx us so daren't! Once we have 8 week scan we will tel n tbh I'm going to struggle to hide it then! But we wont publicly announce til the 12 week scan x

We haven't told anyone yet. We're going to tell everyone at Easter, I can't wait! It is hard to hide it but luckily I work from home and none of our family live close by. I had to pull out of my dad's birthday celebrations though said I had a tummy bug. im hardly ever ill so I had everyone calling me up to see if I was ok. Hope it wasn't a give away!

Blakes it'll happen soon hun. Keep positive! X

Haha that's the sort of thing I would do.

No symptoms here apart from a dry throat constantly but hubby has it as well I think. Even my boobs don't hurt which they normally do by now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->