Think I'm out already

I'm looking at artificial insemination 😩 Hubby is struggling to finish because of too much ewcm, tried preseed and it made it worse. It's been a problem ever since the pill has come out of my system so we are going to try that way for a little while, still going to be the same as such right? I'm absolutely gutted its having to happen like it is but needs must for a baby lol x

Are you going to try to inseminate at home or go through Dr? I've heard of many women going that route at home for the same reason and using the cup to keep it on cervix. Good luck and I'm sorry your having to go through that. My af hit last night and it is so painful and heavy I'm stuck on couch today. I did call and waiting for Dr to call back with my apt for the HSG test to check my right tube.

Hope you feel better rem, have you taken some painkillers to ease it off? Ive struggled with my cramps and not been able to take anything to ease the pains x

Going to try at home. A lot of women in the assisted conception part have concieved first cycle with it. It's literally only around ovulation he struggles so we can have a normal sex life any other time too as such as well. I think ovulation is today so we are going to try bd but have the bits to do insemination if that doesn't work.

I really hope af settles down soo aspe for you x

Thanks good Blakes wishing you the best! And Hopefullys yes I was able to take pain pills but it's barley taking edge off right now. And normally my second day is the worst so dreading tomorrow

Hope it subsides for u rem, lots of rest for u. Blakes hope it goes well, get those spermies in there lol x

I really hope you dodge that second day pain Hun. First insemination done and God it was strange, balled my eyes out to my husband and explained how upset I was getting with the whole ttc process itself too. Fingers crossed this way works x

Least its done blakes, I know your frustration but it will happen soon. You already have children together so at least you know you can its just getting that right time with the right method! X

Oh definitely, I think it's more because both were with the pill too so I haven't had to worry. At least this way I've still got a good chance of concieving but also after ovulation we can bd as normal as such and it won't be stressful anymore and all for a baby x

Ok maybe I'm ovulating tomorrow as I'm getting the pains and they're very painful at the moment lol every other month I have this since coming off the pill 😞 Said to hubby we will do Ai for the next 3-4 days to cover every day as such to make sure and give us the best chance x

They've only just arrived today stupid post haha but done one this morning and there isn't a hint of a line on it which happens the day after the positive I think I have a short surge x

I find tho the best time to do them is early evening they say morning is no good. Try one later n see x

Blakes I've heard loads of good things about the cups. Really hope it works for you Hun. Think some ladies put the preseed in the cup too. Also, I always found opks worked best for me in the afternoon, but I guess we are all different!

Thanks Hun I haven't got the cup I'm on the syringe method at the moment with preseed too. I must admit as strange as I feel doing it I am so much more relaxed now doing this method and don't stress as much x

Took another opk no hint of a line again so think the surge has passed which would tie in with the ovulation date I think it is but I'm going to continue opks for a few more days just in case x

Yep defo keep trying em blakes. Ive had a few aches n pains in my groin today so I dunno what's going on in there but something is! None of my clothes r comfy either everything is tight already! X

Looked back at this mornings and there was a really light line but nothing this afternoon. Think my surge has passed which is what I want 😊 As we should of covered all bases with how much we've done x

Ah right so what cd are u? Bet u feel better that you have covered all bases x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"