Think I'm out already

I have an ultrasound appointment tomorrow cos a good few weeks back my doctor sent for one for me to check for cysts n things with me not conceiving but obviously we have but I'm still going, doc wants me to go and I'm kinda hoping the might see the sack or something but not going to get upset if not cos I know the chances are low with me being only 5w5d tomorrow x

Yeh will be interesting to see if they can see anything, hurry up tomorrow! X

Well, im definitely out this month. Never got a positive opk and i was testing 3-4 times a day :(

Don't give up yet aspe as ov looked like cd28 last month so could still happen x

Well I just cant be bothered today! I haven't done anything yet, still sat on sofa! Not like me! X

Haha tbh I've been exactly the same, I just feel so cold it's unreal and really exhausted now x

I'm always cold I'm such a freezer I sit here with heating on full n a blanket lol

Haha I love my blankets, my stomachs starting to feel a bit weird but I don't know how to explain it it's like a very dull heavyness but I expect it's just progesterone unless I've predicted o wrong and actually further into my lp than I thought x

So what day did u get positive opk? N when is your AF due? I didn't have anything unusual before my bfp only that intense backache that started the day I did the test n thankfully it's gone now. Was weird when I did the test cos every month I would obsess over symptoms but this time I don't think I did much. Fingers crossed blakes that the preseed did the deed! X

Just wanted to update - I went for a scan today as I'd had some spotting and unfortunately it just showed a sack at 8 weeks and nothing inside. We're devastated. I have to go back next week for another scan just to make sure, that is if I haven't miscarried naturally. Take care lovelies and stay positive. Xx

Oh no 😟 I'm so so sorry unicorn, I'm gutted to read that. That's my fear when I have a scan and for it to happen to u is upsetting to hear. What happened did u have any pain? How can there just be nothing there? Hope u r ok x

No pain at all and the spotting was literally 2 pin pricks of blood when I wiped. I thought I was overreacting to be honest. I just had this fear of having a 12 week scan and this happening so I'm glad I've found out a little bit earlier. I always thought that if the 'baby' was no more then you would miscarry straight away - guess I'm a naive first timer as that just isn't the case. The cruel thing is my body still thinks it pregnant that's why I still have all the symptoms and haven't miscarried yet. Anyway I'll prob take a break from here for a bit, I know how worrying it is to hear awful stories and I really don't want that. I'll prob be checking in on you guys though. Xx

Sorry again unicorn, I have the same fear so we are paying for early scan in 2 weeks so check on here for the outcome of mine too. My anxiety is through the roof at the mo. I hope you feel better in time, the only comfort I would get from this is just to think it just wasn't meant to be and fingers crossed for next time xx

Hun we are all here to support you through this. Unfortunately these things can happen and it's out of our control. I really hope your body realises soon. Is there any chance you got the dates wrong for ovulation and are less weeks maybe x

Got the full af cramps starting and backache, crossing my fingers it's not going to arrive x

All done, everything looks fine n she saw the sac n yolk n little a little dot with tiny heartbeat it just looked like a dot flickering! She said im 5-6 weeks so bang on with dates! Feel much better now! Bladder, kidneys ovaries all look fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->