Think I'm out already

Yeh just wishing the next few weeks away really as going to book a scan for 8 weeks! Not long now til u should know blakes! X

Oh god it's coming round so quickly 😊 It seems like ages every time doesn't it lol. Nah I've got 12 days as long as af doesn't come early again x

No I've got 12 days as long as my lp keeps long again but I ovulated earlier than normal which was great. Took another opk and it's definitely negative so I do think I'm finally in my tww, I've never been happier to see negative opks lol :happydance: I'm really crossing my fingers this cycle x

I definitely feel more confident about this cycle, less stress, preseed and AI at all the perfect times too doing the best we could possibly do

Please catch that egg

Cant wait to see your results Blake, try keep busy cos the tww is awful isn't it. I'm 5+1 today n just hoping everyday it be ok I'm such a worrier sometimes! X

Don't worry I keep knitting baby clothes lol, one of my friends is ttc too so that helps seeing how she's feeling everytime x

lol yeh defo helps when a friend is trying too! One of my friends is trying n I'm hoping she catches soon cos it would be great if we was the same time x

Me and my sister in law were pregnant at the same time with my youngest and I loved having someone else to talk to who's going through it too x

I never got my positive opk yet, but just wanted to try using my diva cup right after sex to do a trial run. Your suppose to insert it sitting, for example, but I did it laying down. Wonder if anything will be in the cup after.

Fingers crossed there isn't and all of it has headed the right direction, let us know how you get on as I might look into using the cup method in a few months if no bfp x

Morning girls full of hot flushes today to the point I could probably hear the house with it 😂. How are you all x

Hopefully that means your preg :)

I didnt keep the diva cup in very long because i never got a positive opk. Just trying it out. Took it out a lil while later and there was a pool of sperm in it. That said, i will be using it after sex everytime after i get my positive opk.

Morning, I think my nausea is on its way have felt groggy today. Got cramping again n soreness. In work n very tired, roll on home time! Hope you are preggers blakes! X

Aww bless you sounds like it's all starting now, I hope the nausea isn't too bad for you and you get lots of rest when possible. I really hope I am because af is due 4 days before Mother's Day (if ov date is right) so I'd love to have a bfp for Mother's Day x

Yeh I think the sickness is going to come on but I'm not a sicky person so I think I will just get the strong nausea like I had with my daughter, time will tel but I'm coming upto my 6th week n reading up a lot of women start with stronger symptoms around then x

Yeah the 6 week mark was when mine came out with the kids, I had nausea with my son and awful sickness with my daughter x

I felt slightly nauseous before my tea but gone now so eating defo helps! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->