Think I'm out already

Bfn with fmu, not suprised really as with the kids I had loads of symptoms and this month nothing. Will test again tomorrow x

Aww gutted! Still early tho I was 12dpo when I got mine. Ive been up half the night with af like cramps n backache! Its very common apparently but midwife booked me in for early scan Wednesday anyway, fingers crossed its ok x

I think i should have ovulated yesterday or today. I got my peak on saturday.

Thanks I'm trying not to worry cos I know it very common n I'm hoping we can see a nice heartbeat again on the little bean! X

Hopefullys I'm sure everything will be just fine. I know hearing sad stories it's very worrying.

Blake's hopefully your just early and get a BFP in next few days..

Unicorn I'm so so sorry Hun. I know how gutting the feeling of loosing a baby is and I pray for comfort and peace of mind for you and just know that nothing you did caused this and it was out of your control. I'm so sorry..

I had my hsg done on my tube today and it went really good and it actually wasn't painful at all.. I go to my dr Wednesday for my results and should be ovulating this weekend and praying for our little miracle rainbow baby

Thanks rem I hope so too. Really hope u get good results I'm sure they will be fine, I know a lot of women who have had ectopic and gone on to have perfectly healthy babies so I'm sure u will do too x

Oh no. I really thought you caught your egg this month :(

Definitely does look like it is 😢 It's 2 days early too so it's taken me down to a 25 day cycle x

But if i had a 12 day lp again it means I ovulated on the 14 not 16 but I'll temp next month to check what's going on x

Yeh a 25 day cycle is ok cos mine are 26 n I always ovulate in day12. Did u do the opks then n get a positive this cycle? X

No Hun they arrived after my lh surge so I could only work out the latest I could of got a positive and went by that and my ovulation pains x

Yep me too, ive had a lot of cramping n aches so that's why they did early scan. Think its just stretching n some scar tissue from my section x

So sorry Blakes! My results were good for my right tube and the Dr gave us the green light to start trying again. Im kinda upset though as I got a positive OPK today and my husband is gone with work out of town until the weekend so looks like I don't even have a shot this month :-(

That's great news rem, u r on your way to that bfp now as soon as your oh is home! X

Ok so I've had one light and one medium af day and yesterday it was spotting to nothing. Do you think I should test in a few days as stupid as it sounds to confirm its definitely af as its lasted only 2 days! I've never had that before x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->