Think I'm out already

Yes I would for sure test in a few days if no more flow! Could be a heavier implantation!! Sounds pretty promising!! Also I have a question this is the first month for opks for me normally I just track cm and can tell by symptoms. So my question is I had a positive yesterday and another today so I took 3 today to see if there was any changes and the last one I took actually may be a little darker and this evening I've got my normal symptoms of ov with cramping sore back and hips. So do you actually release egg when you get the positive OPK or after? I'm just hoping we can catch the egg since my husband doesn't come home until tomorrow evening.

After Hun between 24-36 hours after 😊, I definitely think I'll take a test at the end of the weekend if nothing else as its so bizzare for me. Still got no symptoms though x

Sounds interesting blakes, I wonder what's happening in there! Rem yeh u should ovulate anytime from now to tomorrow realistically so bd as soon as he is back n hope u catch that egg! X

False alarm she started up again haha every month it happens but normally about day 4 lol x

It has to be soon now blakes e getting closer n closer! I'm 7 weeks today! I'm wishing mytime away til my next scan 2 weeks tomoz praying its all ok In there! X

I know the average couple are pregnant within a year so not much longer if I keep in the average bracket x

Blake's did you have any trouble getting pregnant before? I'm praying this cycle is your BFP.. I got the positive OPK on Thursday evening and my husband was home Friday night and we BD'd a couple times over the weekend so now I'm in that dreaded tww.. If I was to conceive this cycle my due date would be the end of November and I have a c section and have had early labor so maybe it will be My Birthday Baby on November 5th.

Tbh rem I don't actually know as I concieved both on the pill 4 years apart. My son I was with his dad a year when I concieved and my daughter with my husband 4 months.

I've started my opks again this morning but I'm not temping again this month I think I stress myself too much really over it x

Yeh just try opks so you when to do bd around n use the preseed, not much more you can do than that x

That's what I done last month minus those opks, I can only try as best I can with the timings and hope for the rest x

I hope so, tattoo today so that will take my mind off it this month more as I'll be doing all the aftercare for that x

Yep n haven't you got a wedding soon? I have midwife appointment today she's coming to the house x

Blake's I pray it's soon for you. Maybe your right and your putting to much stress on yourself and husband..

Hopefullys hope all went well with your appointment.

I've been super busy this week with two of my kids having a contagious rash that my son brought home from school and my middle daughter having strep. But I'm 5dpo today and I don't know if this month will be a BFP as I have absolutely no symptoms.. But along with TTC we are trying to get a loan to buy a house my husband is so close to a promotion at work I'm pulling my son out of public school and going to home school for awhile and am moving forward with my dream of starting up my own daycare so life is crazy but I feel so close to where we want to be in life and I just keep pushing forward..

Oh rem it sounds like you've got so much at once I really hope some of it gets easier soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->