Think I'm out already

Blakes.... still rooting for you. Thought for sure you caught your egg last cycle.

Fingers crossed girls I'm looking out for news! I'm 8 weeks now n got a private scan booked for next Sunday fingers crossed little bubs is ok x

I'm having a totally relaxed cycle. I took an opk this afternoon so will be postive I expect in the next day or so but not doing anymore of them just relaxing and having a month off ttc as such x

hey guys, I've been checking in on you all but wanted to keep my distance for a bit.

Aspe - for some reason I missed this! Congratulations!

Hopefullys - so so happy that all seems to be well for you. Do you have another scan coming up?

Blakes - relaxing this month sounds good, if not just for your own sanity! Who knows, it may well end up being your lucky one too.

AFM - we're not going to be ttc again until after af shows. I'm temping just for something to distract me! And with any luck show that I ov this cycle - not getting my hopes up though!

Ok so I did an opk and its positive haha too tempting, hubby is full of cold and unwell so might be able to do some Ai over the ovulation period but not too worried tbh as I have a hen do spa day in 3 weeks anyway so would like to be able to use all the facilities rather than just the pool all day anyway and relax with the girls x

Give it a try blakes! Unicorn I'm looking out for news from u too! I have a private scan booked for Sunday where I will be 9 weeks n as long as everything ok we can tel my daughter then we cant wait! I'm struggling to hide it now my belly has popped out on the lower bit n going hard! Wearing lots of baggy clothes but I feel massive already! X

Think we are doing Ai over the period anyway again but got ovulation pains tonight so pretty sure it's tomorrow I'm ovulating x

Just checking in with everyone!! I've still been super busy. I started homeschooling my son this week and also started watching my friends little boy during the day.. Today I am 9-11 dpo I'm pretty sure it's 11 but one app says 9. I've been a complete emotional mess lately very scatter brained tired and have 0 sex drive which isn't like me (tmi) I'm so tired all the time but have the worst case of insomnia and have been drinking like a camel.

Blakes hopefully relaxing really helps you this cycle.

Hopefullys I wish you the best with your scan on Sunday! How exciting to be able to finally announce to your daughter.

Aw hopefullys, good luck for Sunday! bet you can't wait to tell your little girl! Have you decided whether you're going to find out if it's a boy or girl?

Rem it sounds like you have a crazy busy life! Sorry to hear you're not feeling great. Are you able to take some time off for yourself, maybe at weekend?

Not much going on with me. I had o pains cd 9 & 10 but nothing really since. Temps aren't giving anything away either. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what the next week brings.

Thanks unicorn n rem we just cant wait to tel my daughter we r counting down the days til Sunday! Yep we are defo gong to find out what sex it is cos I have to know! That will be on our 20 week scan. I have my date for my 12 week scan too that's on Monday 11th April. Fingers crossed bubs is all ok.
Hope you feel better girls n get those bfps! X

I can't believe how quickly it's going hopeful. Opk was negative this morning so either ovulating today or tomorrow as got pains yesterday but with the wedding, hen do and the due date would be on my birthday literally two weeks before Xmas I'm really not bothered if I'm not this month I'm really looking forward to having a relaxing time with the girls and helping my friend have an amazing wedding so don't really want morning sickness spoiling it as such x

Don't blame u blakes but now u have just said u kind of would rather not for this time u know the chances are now high that it might be your bfp month lol x

Haha that's true I'll get having sickness up the aisle holding the wedding dress train lol x

Yep! Ive had so much nausea today its been really strong, I'm not a sicky person so am never sick but the nausea is horrible. Ive been eating little n often too but that hasn't helped. So glad ive finished work for the week now! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->