Think I'm out already

Our weekends are always so busy with my husband being home but I'm hoping this weekend we can just sit back and relax a bit. My husband said he thinks I'm pregnant because of how emotional I've been lately but I've taken a few tests and all negative so far. AF is due Saturday so guess we will see

I hope you can find some time to relax a bit rem! And fx the witch stays away.

I'm still (im)patiently waiting for ov. I guess I can't blame my body for being out of whack given what's it's been through the past couple of months!

Fingers crossed rem

I really hope it shows something soon, are you taking any prenatals Mrs as seven seas are supposed to be very good for regulating hormones so might help x

Thanks Hopefullys!!

Unicorn have you had a cycle since MC? I know how hard it is emotionally and mentally and I still struggle daily but trying so hard not to give up my hope and faith.. I refrained from testing this morning and may test tomorrow morning. I'm just tired or torturing myself with BFN.. I hope your cycles can get regulated soon.

thanks girls. Blakes looks like you got bd perfectly timed, fx for you too! Yes, I'm taking prenatals again but I switched from seven seas to pregnacare because I noticed that the SS didn't have the recommended amount of vitamin d. No, I haven't had a cycle yet, the ERPC was only 14 days ago. I know I shouldn't expect it to go back to normal straight away. I wasn't going to bother charting until af showed up but I find it's a good distraction / focus. It is tough rem. Far harder than I ever could have imagined. But like you say, we have to try and keep hoping and believing :hugs: I've decided I'm not keeping any hpts in the house and want to try and not test before af is seriously late when that time comes. We'll see how long that lasts.....

It took 5 weeks exactly after my ectopic surgery for my AF to return and that wait was torture so I understand it's hard. Again I'm so sorry for your loss. I would have been 17 weeks today and it's still not easy but I'm pushing through and praying for a little miracle in the making to come out way soon..

Argh the dates are hard to block out right? Wish I could forget them but not sure I ever will. Need to get a new set of dates to remember don't we?! Yeah I'm thinking/hoping it'll be around 5 weeks. I'm already a couple of days late ovulating, I'm getting some v light o pains but no +opks or good temps yet. I'm ok with that, just hope it's not much longer. Any sign of af for you yet?

Oh girls I'm so sorry your finding it so difficult i can't even imagine what your feeling at the moment, I really hope you have your rainbows soon x

thanks blakes :hugs: I'm actually finding it good being back on the TTC boards and seeing others get bfps, or at least being excited about TTC. It gives me hope. How are you feeling about this cycle?

Girls im sure u will all conceive pretty soon n will be all fine, ive got my 9 week scan on Sunday n feeling nervous spesh when I see so many peoples mmc stories on here. All my symptoms are good n strong so im hoping baby is growing well. My tummy has popped out a bit too im having to wear baggy clothes but even then u can see it x

Blakes I got a feeling you are going to get bfp this cycle, when is your AF due? X

Af is due 28th as long as my prenatals don't make my lp longer (really want them too lol) but if this is the cycle I get my bfp my due date would actually be on my birthday December 7th!

I don't know how to feel about this cycle tbh Mrs I'm definitely not as fixated on signs etc as I was other months because of the timing with other commitments I explained. I hope it is this month but I'm not as stressed if it isn't either x

Yeh its weird in it cos the month I got my bfp I hadn't fixated on symptoms which every other month I had! I had the one unusual symptom before my bfp which was this really strong uncomfortable backache n I never thought owt of it! Funny how it happens! X

hopefullys it is a nerve wracking time but you've had a couple of good scans already haven't you? I'm sure all will be fine hun. Mine would have been picked up much much earlier if I'd had a scan. Needless to say when the time comes I will def be getting at least one private scan, probably more, if I can't convince the nhs to give me one!

Blakes, I think that's the best attitude to have. Plus you have some lovely things to look forward to soon don't you. All good distractions!

Thanks unicorn I keep telling myself that too so helps when someone else reminds me cos yeh I had 2 scans n both was good n we saw heartbeat n everything so I should be ok n it. I think I forgot to post my second scan pic at 6+4 I will pop it on now it will be interesting to see the diff Sunday. I cant wait then for all u girls to follow suit it be nice to see everyones progress too x

The trouble is too that everytime I symptom spot I get anxious and grumpy with my husband and kids which I shouldn't We are doing all that we can and I can't physically do anymore than that the rest is out of my control x

Aww what a lovely scan picture 😊

Ok so I've told hubby I think we've covered every base we possibly can this month again 😂 Fingers crossed it works x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->