• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I'm out already

Well I had a positive opk last Monday so going on that I'm 9dpo possibly 8! Due af in 6-7 days unless it comes early. I dunno why I have this backache cos if I was pregnant n it was a symptom I think it would show by now on a hpt. Disheartened today 😐
But congratulations on your bfp lovely news! U doing anymore test? I love seeing the bfp pics! X

Hope you are still early! Only a teeny tiny percent get a positive that early. When I got my first negative at 11dpo a lady in another thread told me the average time most people got their bfp was 13.6 dpo (you know what happened with me... Negative at 11 and 12 squinter 13 a.m. and darker by 13 pm) apparently some people test negative even last af due date... All days are a guesstimate... After opk it could take up to 36 hours to actually ovulate and then up to a week to implant AND 3-4 days after that to start getting enough hcg to test positive... You could have just implanted girlfriend... You still have loads of time this cycle!

Line is a little darker this am..stay away af STAY AWAY!

Attachments

• IMG_20151021_055138_opt.jpg
    IMG_20151021_055138_opt.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 51
I keep feeling like I'm going to get my AF got lots of cm n belly n backache 😐 not due on for 6 days x

Fingers crossed hopeful I've been like that before a bfp and last month with a bfn so I think it can go either way x

I know! I'm really anxious too I think maybe I'm thinking too much about it all now its getting closer to knowing! I think all these symptoms are what I had on my first month of trying when I had what looked like a chemical. Its hard not knowing and wanting to know isn't it! I'm really achey down there n got cramps n keep getting a little mild sharp pain down there every now n then n also feel tingly there too x
How u feeling jalilma? Exciting! X

Omg I had "lightening crotch" at 9 dpo... Like somebody was sabbing my upwards in my vagina (i know graphic) seeee maybe that's your implantation cramps.. I'm figuring that's what mine was from!

Yeh that's kinda what its like its a weird sensation n really achey too! Will try keep hopeful its something! X

As far as I'm feeling slightly tired... But just like with my last pregnancy the unsettled belly has begin (this is the exact same timing) it's not quite nausea.. But def. Queasy-ish... Hoping it's not a day long a fair for the next 8 weeks like it was with her... Although if I get a healthy baby out of it I'll happily deal with it! :)
Laura you testing opks this month?

Yeh hopefully u wont be too bad n least u got ur bfp now u can relax n let that little bean grow! X

My backache is really strong I need painkillers but not going to take any just incase its almost like when I was in labour n got a contractions through my back but obviously not as painful but does really hurt x

Yes Hun I've started the opks already as I don't want to miss it and I know ovulation can vary at times, to begin with I don't actually get a line and then as I get closer I get one and it progresses which helps me see what my body is doing but I've started spotting again today 😐 It's really confusing this month x

Ugh why does the human body (esp during ttc) have to be for infuratingly difficult to understand?!

I know I'm not happy with my body at the mo with all the silly things going on n false signals! Wish it would just be kind to me! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->