Think I'm out already

That's how mine was before af, I've had creamy too so it's a bit of an off one for me to go on cm.

Mrs I think you should test again soon as that chart is looking very nice x

It does blakes! But bfn on IC today, I had my bfp by this point so I'm pretty sure I'm out. Was looking at my chart thinking 'whatever, you are not giving me false hope!' I'll test tomorrow anyway just for laughs, but got to wait till wednesday for af - arrgghhhhh I hate the wait between bfn and af :growlmad:

It does blakes! But bfn on IC today, I had my bfp by this point so I'm pretty sure I'm out. Was looking at my chart thinking 'whatever, you are not giving me false hope!' I'll test tomorrow anyway just for laughs, but got to wait till wednesday for af - arrgghhhhh I hate the wait between bfn and af :growlmad:

I hate when I get troll charts!! Your temps do look really good though!

I'm still crossing my fingers haha there might just be a sneaky one there that likes to hide x

epic temp drop today so af will be here tomorrow - right on time!

Oh no I'm so sorry Mrs it was looking so good!

Still waiting for ovulation here, it sounds stupid but I can't help but feel that this might just be the month it feels really good and I feel so hopeful. Bizzare I know lol x

thanks blakes - I'm ok about it. Feeling good about starting a new cycle. We've just adopted a kitten (who is gorgeous!!) so I've got a great distraction!

Positive thinking is good! I know we always try to not get our hopes up but I really think feeling positive and happy is good whether or not it helps with TTC!!

Oh definitely it will happen at some point for us all 😊

Aww we've got three cats they definitely do help with the distraction and one of mine has a huge bond with my daughter they're so loving a lot of people underestimate them x

they are! We've only had him 2 days but this morning when I came downstairs he started rolling around on his back batting his paws about, purring, wanting to play! Just made me so happy!

Sorry to hear about your temp drop Mrs unicorn! I started spotting so AF should be here shortly. Always next cycle I suppose :)

Enjoy your cute little kitten! That will definitely work as a bit of a distraction :)

I'm thinking I'm going to temp and opks until I've had a couple of cycles with the same o day. I'm not sure if I'll ov early at cd12 again or if it'll return back to cd13. What about everyone else?

belle - must have been typing at the same time! Sorry af is imminent. I've started spotting this afternoon too. It all feels strange - I never spotted before the mc (apart from one weird cycle) you never know maybe this will turn into cd1?!

I think I'm going to skip OPKs from now on. I always O the same day, and once in awhile it's a day later. So they just aren't worth it for me!

belle - must have been typing at the same time! Sorry af is imminent. I've started spotting this afternoon too. It all feels strange - I never spotted before the mc (apart from one weird cycle) you never know maybe this will turn into cd1?!

Ya it can be hard to tell sometimes! I'm really hoping AF doesn't show until tomorrow. If I get it today that's only a 24 day cycle.... Which seems ridiculously short to me.

I'm hoping my cycles settle quickly so i can stop opks too. I only did them for 2 cycles before my bfp previously because my cycles were so regular.

I hope af doesn't arrive early then. Mine would be the shortest cycle ever for me too - 26 days!! I've got some cramps so it could well come early. Or during the night - urgh!

26 days used to be my norm! I hope your cycles even out soon!

I'm doing opks but I've given up on temping now as i used to look too much into each day.

I've got period pains before ovulation this month but no +opk yet for another 4-5 days. It's really strange x

Well af arrived today. So pleased my lp isn't changing! On to a new cycle we go!

Blakes - I often have o pains about 6-7 days before I ov. I panicked the first time and started doing opks! It's happened every cycle since so maybe it's just things starting to bubble up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->