Think I'm out already

I hope so I'm trying the clearblue digital ovulation tests this month and haven't got a smiley face yet.

I'm so glad your cycle length has stayed the same though. Fingers crossed for this cycle x

Thanks! Every time I look at that pic it makes me laugh haha

Blake's what cycle day are you on now? I know what you mean about feeling extra hopeful and positive that's how I felt in April I just knew it was going to be my month.

Unicorn I was really hoping for this to be your cycle! Sounds like you and Belle are super close cycle wise. Hopefully you both catch ovulation this month.

Hopefullys how's everything going with you? You have a scan comin up soon right?

As for me my levels almost tripled again from Friday to Monday. The Dr upgraded me from bloods being taken every 48 hrs and doesn't want to repeat more blood work until Friday and based on those results we will be scheduling my first early scan and OB appointment

I'm cd10 now rem already 😊

That's great news about the levels sounds like everything is going in the right direction x

Rem that's great news. Hope you are starting to feel more confident and relaxed!

Hi girls, rem that's great I'm so pleased for you. I'm nearly 17 weeks now, got scan 4 weeks today! Feeling lots of movement! Just got back from New York so recovering now x

I can't believe your 17 weeks already where has the time gone lol.
Still eagerly waiting for that smiley still but I still feel so good about this month so hopefully this is it x

Yes keep positive girls. Blakes I'm sure it your turk next, I'm looking out for it! I know it seems to be going quicker now n my bump is growing all the time there's no hiding it now! Cant wait to find out what this little bubs is! X

Stark white opk today so think I'll ovulate a bit longer than normal but I'm still positive 😊 I've never felt this good about a cycle x

Now confused as I've got spotting. I've been using the clearblue digital opks so I'm wondering wether it's not picked up on the levels enough as my opk is normally start white after ovulation and had a bit of creamy cm which I have when ovulation has happened x

It should of picked something up tho surely, r u sure that u r actually ovulating? X

Well when I take it out of the digital case it's got two lines which haven't changed colour but my cheapie opk hasn't got one at all which it normally bits up colour leading up to ovulation so I'm either going to have a late ovulation or I've already missed it and it's been early for once but I'll keep going with the tests and see x

Yeh keep going, sometimes it might just not show even tho u have anyway x

Still stark white opk but I have the ewcm so going to keep bd and hope for the best as I'd normally have a line on it now but faint even for a cd19 ovulation x

That's odd isn't it! My friend was doing ovulation tests n the month they didn't show hardly anything she caught on! X

Still no smiley from clearblue so will try a cheapie again later too x

Very light line on the cheapie so I think I'm having a late ovulation month but I've already got loads of ewcm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->